Sign in to follow this  
Killstreak_Merchandise

Killstreak Merchandise - Information, Feedback & News!

kiilstreakmerchandisena.png

G'day there Wurmians! We are Killstreak Merchandise, we are here to bring you the best and coolest Wurm Online

merchandise ever! This thread is to keep you all up to date with our latest news, promotions, competitions and special offers!

What is Killstreak Merchandise?

Killstreak Merchandise is an small Australian company that creates merchandise specifically aimed at pleasing gamers. Every single person who works for Killstreak Merchandise is a gamer and we all share a passion for the gaming community. We are specifically focused on helping Indie games and gaming companies that may not get all the recognition they deserve,whilst helping foster and grow the communities that are somewhat unique to indie games. As such in March this year we signed a contract with Wurm Online and Rolf Jannson to exclusively sell merchandise baring the Wurm Online Logo - some of you may remember before the forums went down Rolf gave a gracious mention to us in his blog displaying a sample mouse mat we sent him.

Our long term goal is not only to bring you guys great quality merchandise, personal service and to promote Wurm Online but we want to create a community around Killstreak Merchandise that lovers of indie games can come to our site and explore other great indie games that are out there. Our long term vision is to have multiple games and indie developers all linked in with us, networking their games and self promoting. To meet this vision we are starting small at one of the greatest Indie games out there - Wurm Online.

What is that we do?

At Killstreak Merchandise we create merchandise specifically aimed towards the gaming market (although we aren't limited to that, we also produce merchandise for both personal and business use). Whilst there is a few companies out there already offering gaming related merchandise, our main edge or niche is the fact that we both design and put together our merchandise ourselves. Allowing us to actually custom build a product for you! What is cooler than a Mouse mat with your gamer tag - kingdom - village motto plastered over a screenshot that you've taken, finished off with the Wurm Logo? Our merchandise gives you a huge amount of freedom to make a product that is absolutely unique to you and you alone. Whether it's a glass mug, mouse mat, stubby holder, coffee mug or sheet of stickers we can customise it in some way to your tastes. You can take a closer look at our gallery of products on Facebook

here

20120527172144.jpg20120527171557.jpg20120527171914.jpg20120527172438.jpg

We love you promote a sense of community within games and assist in one way or another those trying to. As such we are always interested in involving ourself in all sorts of community events and competitions. If you are organising a community event please let us know and we would love to help you organise the event, promote it and in some cases provide special merchandise to celebrate the event.

Where can you find us?

At least thats what I hope you're asking! Well you can visit our website at

www.killstreak.com.au and have an explore you can find info on how we customise our products, how to contact us directly and how to place custom orders. Or you can go straight into the store and buy non-customised items straight away! You can also follow us on Facebook by clicking here - make sure to like us and keep up to date on all our products and offers!

We do concede that our product range as of yet is not big but we are looking into several new items to bring into stock at the moment such as Wurm Online Notebooks (For making notes as you play) USB hubs, Earphones, Laptop bags, Clothing and much more. As our buying power increases so will our range and we're also open to suggestions, so if you think of something cool that you'd love to have customised let us know and we'll definitely look into it.

What is this thread for?

This thread is for all of you to post your feedback on our services, promotions and website. We're always open to suggestions to improve ourselves and we're also open to suggestions for merchandise we don't currently have but you would love to see. You are also more than welcome to post any questions you have about our items or services. We would also love to see what you are doing with your piece of merchandise so post as many pictures as you like!

You can also provide feedback by sending an email to admin to admin@killstreak.com.au

We look forward to hearing from you all, doing business with you and most important of all being part of this great community with you!

Regards from all the Killstreak Merchandise Team!

• Like 1

Nice, I'm very satisfied with how cool my mouse mat is and use it every day!

Thanks Rolf :)

We are proud to announce that we are helping support the 4th Akhenaten Tournament. As such we have supplied a Real Life Trophy which will be awarded to the "Grand Champion" of the event!

wurmtrophy.jpg

You can sign up for the tournament here

If anyone else is planning a future major community event we're always interested in finding out ways of assisting you or helping promote the event! So don't be afraid to contact us. :)

• Like 1

Liberty Arena is hosting its own tournament on the 9th and 10th, I would like to discuss via PM.

Sent a PM to you Deflmp! Were all about supporting the Wurm Community so if anyone has any other events no matter how small let us know!

Haha nice work budda ;) I think it's great killstreak is supporting the tourney etc. They can always do a pvp version showing 20 toons looking at a each other :P

@ Budda. We're currently looking into a whole bunch of other items to expand our store, so Tshirts, Hoodies and of course the beloved Wurm thong are in our sights for the future. Along with other non clothing options like Wurm Maps, USB hubs, Thumbdrives, Journals, earphones, ipod and ipad covers, laptop bags and even a Bison cuddly toy is the latest item i've been inquiring about!

Any troll toys for display on a desk?

Haha a very cool idea! Something I can definitely look into at the very least. If anyone else has any other ideas please let us know here or you can send an email to sales@killstreak.com.au

What about figurines of in-game character models that you could stand on your desk? Or those little miniature figurines with the big heads that you'd find on key rings? iPhone cases? Pens, pencils, pencil cases, t-shirts and jackets?

Heh you should make figurines that can hold weapons/shields, I would totally buy a BL guy and hook him up with a large wooden shield and smaul.

I was going to say plushies of the animals in wurm but seeing as a lot of them are going through big model changes any plushies made and sold now would likely be very out of date in a year or so.

Edited by Madt

What about figurines of in-game character models that you could stand on your desk? Or those little miniature figurines with the big heads that you'd find on key rings? iPhone cases? Pens, pencils, pencil cases, t-shirts and jackets?

I was going to say plushies of the animals in wurm but seeing as a lot of them are going through big model changes any plushies made and sold now would likely be very out of date in a year or so.

After Romans suggestion about Troll desk toys I did look into the idea and thus far haven't turned up any real leads on a supplier or a way that we could produce them ourselves that would be cost effective. Though I'ts something we'll keep our ears to the ground about. Things like Keyrings, pens, iphone covers, ipad covers and various clothing options are all things we have lined up and suppliers found but since we are a start up business we are simply waiting for the funding to be there before we buy the stock. So remember the more you buy from us the more cool stuff we'll have down the track! :)

As for the plush animals I found a way that we'd be able to sell plush animals such as bison for Wurm but with a major model and animation changes in the works we felt it best to put it on the backburner at least for the time being. But it is possible you'll be able to buy them later on!

Edited by Killstreak_Merchandise

I still haven't found an answer as to where all over the world you deliver.

I still haven't found an answer as to where all over the world you deliver.

We'll ship to anywhere at this stage. So far we've sent multiple orders to the US, UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Australia and Canada. I aploigise aswell it seems we neglected to make a point of our shipping policies etc which is a major overlook I do admit. This will be fixed early next week as we will be implementing a major overhaul of the shop making it clearer, easier to use and much nicer looking. (Plus provide you with general information about shipping) :)

• Like 1

zukozm.jpg

Need bumper stickers in multiple colors! Gotta represent. :P

And bring us more swag:)

<3

Everyone at Killstreak merchandise would just like to congratulate Darkmalice - Grand Champion of the 4th Akhenaten Tournament. He went into the fight the underdog against the higher class Maximustehgreat and managed to come home the victor in a closely fought bout! He will soon be the proud owner of the trophy for this years grand champion along with the other player donated prizes, well done!

Also a big thank you to Goldenflamer and Sklo for organising and running an event that was fun, well organised and truly exciting! It was fantastic seeing people from all different servers brought together in one event like this. If anyone else has plans for a similar event or any other community based activity or event please let us know! We'll be more than happy to help promote the event here, via our social media sites and ingame! We even might be able to help you out with some specially made merchandise or other resources! So make sure to give us a yell!

tourement.jpg

A picture of the event in mid progress, players in the ring fighting while the spectators look onwards.

For those who don't have us added on facebook. Here are some pictures of the prizes from our screenshot competition. If you haven't got us on Facebook already please add us and keep up to date with our latest news, pictures and special offers! Like us here and remember if you want to have your own custom made Wurm Online Merchandise please visit the store at www.killstreak.com.au or send an email to sales@killstreak.com.au

prizepack2.jpg

A picture of the Prize pack all together!

dsc0095yj.jpg

Stargrace's Stubby Holder!

dsc0092vz.jpg

Mrgary's Stubbyholder

dsc0078kmv.jpg

Yaga's Mouse Mat

dsc0061gs.jpg

Yaga's Stein with sheet of Wurm Stickers in the background!

dsc0042oe.jpg

A picture of Yaga's Stein in the making. In this picture you can actually see the glass glowing as the laser does it's work!

A couple of weeks ago we said that we were overhauling our website to make it more professional looking and make an easier to use shop. What has actually eventuated out of this we are now changing our host entirely and our hosting software! Which means that we are in the process of rebuilding the site from the ground up making it much shinier and awesome, the new options we have design wise and in terms of running an E-commerce shop are many times over better than previously. We look forward to presenting out new site to you all soon, we are also finalising afew things to finally increase what items are available in our shop which we hope to coincide with the release of the new look site.

If at any time you try to visit www.killstreak.com.au and the site is down don't panic it should be only temporary and the current website will function as usual up until we replace it! Remember you can like and follow us on Facebook!