Sign in to follow this  
TheMadDoctor

-= I'm A Colossus Builder =-

Greetings Wurmians!

I offer my services to build colossus to anyone in need of it.

So far I have made Twelve colossus:

-One at Bennie Bay on Pre-Freedom server (post-meltdown)

-Three on my own deed Titan's Hideout (15x 6y) (Indy Map)

-One at the Great South Road (16x 12y) (Indy Map)

-One at Solace (left twin) (6x 7y) (Indy Map)

-One at Asgard (14x 14y) (Deli Map)

-One at Novaport (P 40) (Celeb Map)

-One at Olive Lake Resort (30x 9y) (Exodus Map)

-One at Tap Dance Market (AG 41) (Celeb Map)

-One at Monito Outpost (10x 4y) (Indy Map)

-One at Enlightenment (H 21) (Celeb Map)

Price varies between 30s to 40s, depending on the resources available and access to facilities. (clay, rock, food and bed)

For that price I guarantee the work under a week (usually 2days), I leave you the last brick to attach so you can move it around once its done and the quality is 80+.

I would ask 1/2 of the price fixed to avoid cancellation during the work (who likes to work for nothing? ;))

You can reach me via in-game, IRC or forum.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask away.

----------------------------------------------------------

You can also visit my other Classified Ad @ Golden Altars

Edited by TheMadDoctor

NOW you offer to build. i'm down to my last 35 bricks and 380 clay. 4 weekends. this my 5th and i plan to finnaly finish it by monday.

glad to see someone offfering to help build these, the 4 k parts really =10k for me as it takes 3-4 tries per item to add on with mason 65 skill

NOW you offer to build. i'm down to my last 35 bricks and 380 clay. 4 weekends. this my 5th and i plan to finnaly finish it by monday.

glad to see someone offfering to help build these, the 4 k parts really =10k for me as it takes 3-4 tries per item to add on with mason 65 skill

Hehe, sorry, also, one colossus takes me 46hours (game time) to build actually (mining and digging included)

Price always negotiable and I can also build on other servers.

Edited by TheMadDoctor

I am definatly interested in having a colossus on my deed, But it will be sometime next month as i am more focused on building my castle.

Aedgon, Celebration

Edited by shyunea

Hired Doctor to build our colossus last weekend. He worked very hard and got it done fast. He was very professional and fun to chat with. If you want that colossus done this is the guy you need to hire.

colossus.jpg

+1 for mad he built a colossus for me, great service and super speedy! Thanks again!

+1 for Mad and his assistant Sidras! These guys put up a colossus in less than 2 days for me. Amazing work! Very professional, cleaned up after themselves, and came prepared! Awesome service!!

Still offering this service? if so id like to hire you over at Tapdance on Celebration

Ingame name is Split

Edited by Crack

Excellent Service from Themaddoctor and Sidras, a please to speak to and a very speedy and high quality service, im not sure if it even took them two days making all the mats from scratch themselves. Excellent service, thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking to have a Colossus built.

Worth every silver.

Juicy Colossus for sell!

Juicy Colossus for sell!

**You wonder what you could offer yourself for Xmas? New Year? Why not a Colossus!

;)

couple quick questions,how many tiles does it take to place them on,and is it like guard towers where it needs some space in between them(kinda want 2 side by side)

Its 3 tiles large by 1 deep, you can put as many colossus as you want one beside the other, back to back, the way you like it.

You can also move them as you please once they are done (the owner only)

The ones on my deed -> Link

A third is in construction and I will add more as I have the time.

Edited by TheMadDoctor

will need to modify docks a bit to fit them in but will repost when ready

Do you get any exp from it at your lv(which i guess is very very high)?

No, I do it purely for the fun of it, I love colossus, I wish there was more models and textures to it, like marble, granite, gold (silver, copper, bronze, etc..)

My apprentice and I are working on a technique to build one in 12 hours (still working on it), so far we lowered the building time to 24hours (from scratch, mining, bricking, digging attaching)

and of course, the money is also a good reason, it allows me to continue to play Wurm :)

Edited by TheMadDoctor

Fast and friendly service, during xmas there was santa hats and flying bricks to make this beast done! Appreciated. :)

My mason skill is a secret ;) and I would prefer to make them myself than selling how I do them that fast and enjoy the whole process :)

Since its my only income to sustain my premium and deed, I'm ready to make a Special Price on the next colossus: 20s and its built within 24h after arrival.

Who's the lucky one? :)

Hey I have one that is down to 900clay...I have all the clay..How much to finish it?

IGN is pinejon im at cele server

I might get you to finish that one and Build me one more ....Can you pm me on fourms when your online