Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

4Th Akhenaten Tournament

Could we get a bit of clarification on the trophy, if a league 1 fighter survives and wins against the league 2 fighters, does the league one win the trophy?

The winner of league 2 will fight against the winner of league 1 in the "Fight of the Champions", the winner gets the trophy.

Damn sorry guys i cant attend something in RL came up remove me from the list

We can't wait for this great event to start! We will have a character in attendance to officially congratulate the winner of the Fight of the Champions (And take some postage details! hehe).

From everyone at Killstreak Merchandise we wish all competitors the best of luck!

How will the tournament be played out?

Single/double elimination with random or seeded draws?

As everytime:

Everyone against everyone.

MOst points win!

Edit: It shouldn't last for the whole night because there are other things on the plan, so we will think about a KO-System...

Edited by Sklo:D

I just noticed you put me in the 20 - 29 group. My fight skill is only 12.4

Sorry guys i won't be able to be on during the tournament, have friend birthday just received the invite today.

my apollagies =/ hope next time, please remove me from the list.

Wish the best to all fighters ;)

Goodluck

sadly i won't be able to make it due to work so i've gotta pull out :(

I've recently arrived... the arena looks great, I can't wait for tonight!! :D

I am waiting at ahkenaten arena already. I want to take part too. GMT +2 time zone and 51fs ;)

Grats to Darkmalice, the Champion of Champions.

it was my first tournament, and a most excellent one at that! This conclusion has nothing to do with winning my category of course... :)

I guess i should thank sklo for not letting me fight with dual shovels :rolleyes:

One day we ended up fighting champion anacondas and zombies.

The other day we went in for the fight against the troll king.

On another day we tried to beat Xallol.

And Yesterday we flew around on a Caravel and enjoyed a Mountain fly with our Landboat.

So what will Sklo and me do next?

Everyone at Killstreak merchandise would just like to congratulate Darkmalice - Grand Champion of the 4th Akhenaten Tournament. He went into the fight the underdog against the higher class Maximustehgreat and managed to come home the victor in a closely fought bout! He will soon be the proud owner of the trophy for this years grand champion along with the other player donated prizes, well done!

Also a big thank you to Goldenflamer and Sklo for organising and running an event that was fun, well organised and truly exciting! It was fantastic seeing people from all different servers brought together in one event like this! we look forward to the next one.

tourement.jpg

A picture of the event in mid progress, players in the ring fighting while the spectators look onwards.

Edited by Killstreak_Merchandise

Thanks to the organisers of the event, first one I've attended, and I really enjoyed. Top work on the organising of the whole thing, very well done. More please!

Thanks for all the guys organising this and those who attended for a fun evening ;) Freyr's boat ride was hilarious getting lost.

I'd like to dedicate my victory to Libila for her dark blessing and Rolandthian who asked me the other day:

[14:53:59] <Rolandthian> do you actually play the game or have any skills?

Guess I must have, lad.

Hey thanks for hosting, i got there late as i woke up 10 mins after the event started.

And a big *Sigh* I actually realized on the way back to deli, i was in aggressive mode all throughout that fight -_- Things might have turned out differently if i was actually in normal, doh, oh well.

still had fun even if i was half awake lol