Sign in to follow this  

So here's my rundown:

Like alot of other players, I've not played in years and rolfs email sparked my memory.

I eventually manage to reset my pass and login only to find that I'm trapped in 3 tiles in a village.

Noone around, noones even heard of the village and my welcome back package is a couple snubby CMs telling me I should kill myself.

I do some digging and find out a CM apparently owns the viilage.

Further disinterest from other CMs when I ask as to her activeness and an almost warning for expecting them to give a damn.

Then I discover that the apparent owner doesn't even play on my server...

Two days into my wait, I'm told that had they known they were locking me there, I could get help, but since they probably didn't noone will help me.

10 seconds of a GMs time and I'd have bought premium and be on my jolly way.

Instead, I have to resort to the forum for my grievances to be heard and hope the village owner ever returns and then agrees to let me out...

This is not the way to get repeat business!

The GMs should have been able to release you. As for the CM (CA's) well....its often best to disregard them. Some are good and helpful and some (too many) are just that: snobby and rude.

None the less, try not to let these unfortunate events rob you of the fun of wurm. Like any sandbox here and there in the glorious sands of creation are a few cat turds. Toss'em and continue having fun!

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Tamorlane, June 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Tamorlane, June 4, 2012 - No reason given

The GMs should have been able to release you. As for the CM (CA's) well....its often best to disregard them. Some are good and helpful and some (too many) are just that: snobby and rude.

None the less, try not to let these unfortunate events rob you of the fun of wurm. Like any sandbox here and there in the glorious sands of creation are a few cat turds. Toss'em and continue having fun!

The problem is this sandbox hasn't been cleaned out in a long time and the cat turds are building up.

A very courteous Gm has helped me out.

Now perhaps I can get on with gaming..

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you will enjoy the game, and welcome back to Wurm.