Sign in to follow this  
Evaness

Free Horses On Deliverence

Hello,

I am a premium player on Deliverence server and I don't want to scale back my breeding frequency or quantity. But I have a solution to the server cap on spawned animals that doesn't require this. I will give my good but no longer useful for me animals away for free.

I have passed level 50 in my Animal Husbandry and wish to share for free the wealth of horses I have that are not usable in my current breeding program.

Ever since I started my breeding program I have actively culled the horses with detrimental traits.

This is a good thing not only for my breeding program but also for your future breeding program if you come and take some of these horses for your own.

The horses I offer for free all have good or non-detrimental traits. The traits I have bred for are mostly speed and hunting traits so these horses have either one or two positive traits or three or four speed and hunting traits. They will be excellent horses for any beginner to start with. I am now including both males and females in this offer... admittedly more males than females... But if you want to get a breeding pair and I don't currently have a female available for free...I will make you a good deal on any of my females.

If you are interested in having any of these horses please IRC me (I believe that is the way to communicate privately in this new system) or say hi with a PM to me if you see me online. I will do my best to watch for PMs I promise. But if I don't see your PM, Please PM one of my friends to help contact me......Wintersolstice, Rudie, Bilbador, Insinity, Maxxman, JudusX, or my husband Crovak (tho he is not on alot anymore), or even Jesslynn.

My deed is called Saragossa Farms and is not on the map yet, but is right next to Port Saragossa between there and Mottistone on the Deliverence updated map. Crovak, who owns Port Saragossa and the boat building dock, is my husband and we run these two deeds together.

I would love to hear from you and will actively try to get my free horses to you even if you are on a different server if I can. I believe horses will swim and I have a boat. I hope I will merrit a correction if this is impossible. :))

Looking forward to all you newbie AH people.

Sincerely,

Evaness

and will actively try to get my free horses to you even if you are on a different server if I can. I believe horses will swim and I have a boat. I hope I will merrit a correction if this is impossible. :))

It is impossible to take horses to other servers. Although they can swim behind a boat, they cannot cross server lines and the horse gets deleted if you try to cross with one.

I have just read an aswer to another post from me on this chanel about animals being able to cross server lines, and thank you Pong...I guess my promise to deliver to other servers by boat is NOT POSSIBLE!!

Now this post must contain an appeal to the devs to create the ability for us to either carry animals onboard certain boats(or any boat) or allow those animals who can already swim to cross server lines.

With that said....

AS IT STANDS now I will deliver up to three horse by land to anywhere on Deliverence server.

:))

Thank you Brash for correcting me (as I knew someone would) Since you, Brash are the one who did, are you perchance on Deliverence server, and could I grace your pastures with any of my horses.

nice to meet you btw

Hi there i live on deli in Port Naltatis, Along with a fellow named conky. We would love to take you up on your offer if we could get a male and female to start breeding a few horses on our own.

• Like 1

Thank you Evaness, but I have plenty of horses on Deliverance already. Best they go to the newer players who will use them much more. You are a generous soul.

• Like 1

Thank you for your vote of confidence, Brash. I have gotten to share my free AH horses with a couple worthy newbies so far. However, I have run into alot of trouble trying to deliver them at much of a distance due to I am nearly a newbie myself and have not explored the far reaches of the island and I get lost overland. I am learning how to transport horses. :)) I have a couple takers who only wanted the horses for meat. However, I feel that I will want to limit my free sharing to only those just starting out with AH. Otherwise I believe I should charge for meat horses and not deliver. How would others feel about that I wonder?

Trimm, if you are still interested in getting the rest of the horses, I did find the one that I lost along the way. Let me know.

[Aetherforge Stamp of Approval]

Evaness was nice enough to gift the Aetherforge outpost of Riften 3x female horses to establish a cart- and war-horse breeding programme, and to top it all off 2/3 were already pregnant, making it 5 horses altogether!

Definitely appreciated :D

NEED to CLOSE this THREAD NOW

I want to Thank all those who have participated in this free horse exchange with me. I have learned some valuable things I still do have free horses to give for those just starting out in the game, but if you want my rejects for meat or meat breading there will be a slight charge from now on. I have posted in the want to sell in Freedom Market thread and I will update that thread from now on...

Thank you, Aetherwalker, Mazael, and Trimm for being patient with me and allowing me to experiment on you in this way. I do hope I have been able to help you further your AH goals. I want to appologize to Validus that I was unable to deliver the horses he requested due to getting lost in the forests of northeast Deli. I do still have some good meat horses (three of them) that I will give you for free if you want to come get them or if you will meet me at say Kingsport on NIghtmare lake to pick up.

Otherwise the free horse offer is closed for now.

It is fun to make new friends.

Thanks for all the good hearted teasing on Kchat to help get my feet wet. :))

See you all out there.

Keeping it Virtual,

Evaness