Sign in to follow this  
Taxton

Achievement Reports - For The Wiki

Exceptional Craftsman - You can do really fine things. Silver

You get them from a bunch of imping. I've got 2 of them and the second seemed to appear when I reached 250 Improves.

Edit, Bugged rarity, lol, that was just saying rarity yesterday. It seemed odd I was getting it for imping when the thing didin't turn rare, so my guess is that it's been fixed and it won't be available any more.

Exceptional Craftsman - You can do really fine things - Silver (Imping a item past 50ql)

Pursuit of Excellece - You manage to improve yourself - Silver (Imping a item past 70ql)

Popular Joe - You have many friends! - Silver (Unknown)

Hellova Fight - You've killed the Hell Horse - Silver (Got it from killing a Hell Hound)

Went up a Hill - The view is pretty up here - Silver (Rid up at 20-30hill (?))

Edited by headhunter
  • Like 1

"undertaker" - you keep (grammar) souls to rest and the world free from rotting corpses. Silver- bury 100 corpses.

I don't think I've noticed this mentioned in the above posts. Achievements seem to be independently tallied on each server.

I just took a trip to Celebration, and had a new list of achievements in the Achievements Window. The former list reappeared when I returned to Exodus.

i'd recommend having that wiki list alphabetised... it looks like it's going to be a long list lol

I got the rarity achievement after the bug fix for imping a green drake cap starting at 92ql. I'm assuming nobody else has imped a green drake cap to past 92ql since the implementation of the achievement system.

Arachnophile -You hate spiders- Silver/kill 100 spiders.

debt collector - silver, ''thats your money!''

from draining a deed

silver - exceptional crafter - you can do really fine things - get this while imping horse shoes over ql50

silver - deep pockets - you can't posibly carry more - get when have over 200kg in inventory

silver - pursuit of excellence - you manage to improve yourself - get when imping horse shues over ql70

Edited by prezes

I got the 'Hellova Fight - You have killed the Hell Horse' for killing a hell hound, and 'To hell with it - you have killed the Hell Hound' for killing a Hell Horse. Not sure where to post a bug report on it but figured here would do.

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 1

Cleptomaniac. "Just.. one more.."

I got it earlier today picking my lockpick chest. I have absolutely zero idea why.

Shame they don't cross servers, the achievements.

Chief Mate - Yarr Matey (I think this was from being a passenger in a boat)

gold - "All Hell" - "You've held your own against the Hell creatures" - For killing hell hound, hell horse, and hell scorpious.

(Actually I never killed a hell horse, but got credit for killing one when I killed a hell hound when that was bugged)

Cog Maker - Silver - "You finished the cog" For finishing a cog.

The Rarity achievement appears to be improving a rare item past the previous maximum ql of that item type. Not sure if it's server-wide or cluster-wide. One amusing "exploit" is that if you have two rares of the same type and enough skill, you can leapfrog them past each other and keep incrementing the counter as many times as you want.

I received a Diamond achivement today, by createing a Fantastic item (stone brick)

Name : Almost imposible

Mouseover : You've manufactured something really special

If you have Wiki update access, please feel free to add it to the table.

Edited by Seara

I received a Diamond achivement today, by createing a Fantastic item (stone brick)

Name : Almost imposible

Mouseover : You've manufactured something really special

If you have Wiki update access, please feel free to add it to the table.

Added :)

Silver - Scrapion - scorpions are at your mercy - killed a scorp

Forged Rarity - You crafted something which is better than everything there ever was before but whether this is true is shrouded by history. (Silver)

I still don't know the difference between these rarity ones and is there one for making a rare item?

No Fuel for the Flame of Udun - You've defeated a lot of lava fiends.  Rarity - Gold

100 Lava Fiends killed.