Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Time To Nudge Chaos

I'm going to start looking at the features possible to bring action back in a good way to Chaos. Like I've tried to say before I won't be spending a lot of time on this but there are quite a lot of good suggestions that should be doable.

As you may have received an email about we're opening a new Freedom server tomorrow for those of you who left because PvP is going to be more prevalent on the server.

Why are we gaining another server? I don't think this is really needed or required.

You say "PVP is going to be more prevalent on the server" in what aspects?

Do we need even more unqiues spread across freedom?

Not a good idea, we dont need another server at all.

I want Chaos fixed, but another server is definitely NOT needed.

Edited by Redd
  • Like 1

wow what... we dont need more servers .. we need LESS!

stop trolling Rolf, that is my job.

Make Chaos a good place to make money, lower cost to send stuff with a mailbox. Stuff like that, that will bring players and that will make raiding more rewarding.

A new server is not needed, there is more then enough room on the other servers for those who don't want to PVP.

While new land is good fun, please don't spread the population too thin on Freedom Rolf... its already pretty thin. Same goes for the rest of the game population too I guess.

Edited by syncaidius

Speaking for myself here, but another map might get me back into the game.

Yep, what with the current PvP servers peaking at 20-30 people at max, and none of the PvE servers ever breaking the 200 mark, spreading us thinner is a GREAT idea XD

</sarcasm>

Anyways Rolf, more land =/= more awesome.

While new land is good fun, please don't spread the population too thin on Freedom Rolf... its already pretty thin. Same goes for the rest of the game population too I guess.

Agree

Edited by Forever Skys

The only way in all honesty I can see a new pvp server working, is if it were small, and you can easily just teleport backwards and forwards between it and freedom (maybe even epic?) could be something to look into...

We really do not need another freedom server at this time, hell it would just be a rush to kill more Dragons. Do what you need to do to make pvp better on Chaos.

This goes against just about everything suggested in the past weeks or even months. No idea why this is being done...

Could somebody confirm whether or not this new server is going to be pvp or non-pvp? The initial post is not clear... it seems to suggest non-pvp as people left due to Chaos being pvp-enabled but I'm not sure.

From how I see it, he's not talking about a new pvp server. A new freedom server, read!

''a new Freedom server tomorrow for those of you who left because PvP is going to be more prevalent on the server (chaos).''

Hmm, more Server = less People on Wild (Chaos)! Thats good?

I agree with all but 1 of the above statements (Rudie's) No more servers .. fix the problem don't burry it .. and like someone said Chaos peaks low and yesterday I checked it was almost in the single digets .. that map is huge I don't see why the people that are there even stay there, I don't go to wild so I do not completely understand how it works so maybe I am wrong, but the issue is there are not enough people .. I know that is the issue on Deli and i can only imagine it is worse for Chaos where you need small armies of players (?) to raid a town .. I do not see how ANOTHER server is going to help, it is just unlogical

Could somebody confirm whether or not this new server is going to be pvp or non-pvp? The initial post is not clear... it seems to suggest non-pvp as people left due to Chaos being pvp-enabled but I'm not sure.

Only rolf can confirm this, we don't really know

From how I see it, he's not talking about a new pvp server. A new freedom server, read!

''a new Freedom server tomorrow for those of you who left because PvP is going to be more prevalent on the server (chaos).''

Chaos is in the freedom cluster bud

Was also wondering this and also where abouts the new map will be placed? (North of Indy?), I havent recieved an email either btw.

Was also wondering this and also where abouts the new map will be placed? (North of Indy?), I havent recieved an email either btw.

East of Deli, probably

typical... nope, rolf will not win me back with this stunt :)

I agree with all but 1 of the above statements (Rudie's) No more servers .. fix the problem don't burry it .. and like someone said Chaos peaks low and yesterday I checked it was almost in the single digets .. that map is huge I don't see why the people that are there even stay there, I don't go to wild so I do not completely understand how it works so maybe I am wrong, but the issue is there are not enough people .. I know that is the issue on Deli and i can only imagine it is worse for Chaos where you need small armies of players (?) to raid a town .. I do not see how ANOTHER server is going to help, it is just unlogical

You didn't read my post properly.

Im not agreeing with it simply that it will probably get me back into the game.