Sign in to follow this  
CubeMan

North East Wurm Meetup (August Timeframe)

Instead of having foreign european guys having fun why don't we do an american meetup North East based. Instead of me just deciding on which state I figure we'd have a bunch of you guys that would possibley attend it to select the area, From there we'd choose what we do from either just boring bowling or go steal tires/rims off cars and run at people wearing chain armor screaming RAID.

I myself am just going to go with the state I live in NY cause we have a fuckton of ###### to do around here, We have Grand Prix gokarting only about an hour from Mahatten even less if your not a person who drives 55 on the highway, Have paintball and a bunch of other stuff. preferbly if we can find a place where we can do stuff then all go eat and make fun of wurm online and eachother after. The only place that we can all agree we don't want to go is New jersey.

For a date if we even manage to get more then 5 people together for this we can decide on a date in augest giving enough time for everyone to tell there boss im going to go meet some online friends in real life or w/e needs to be done. I know a few of us live in the North East or Center region and the more that are willing to tag along more people might be intrested in coming along.

Votes for state

(New York): 1

(New Jersey): -5195821521891572189

If I can have the opportunity to paintball against the Wurm staff, sure.

Makes me wonder why did you put germany as your location if you want this in the US

Lets all go to mexico and start a gang

I refuse to drink the water down there.

That's why you only drink bottled water and tequila in Mexico.

Edited by Xallo

If I can have the opportunity to paintball against the Wurm staff, sure.

I refuse to drink the water down there.

That's why you only drink bottled water and tequila in Mexico.

I agree Id love to paintball with you all and the staff... and Cndo dont drink their water unless you have a strong stomache (also dont eat the ice made that mistake lol)

and I vote for the wonderfull state of Colorado (might not be North east but still works :P )

. Since im a chef i can talk with my boss about catering food for it :)

Edited by Claytonic

Lets all go to mexico and start a gang

if this happens...

I'm interested...

Edited by Ugora

If your willing to attend in New York just post that you are. The more the merrier and the acutal worthiness to show up

I'm from NJ and personally I think NY is the biggest sewer on earth! I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere in NY.

But there is nobody in new York at the moment. They are all down here in my way at the shore. BENNIE SEASON> Can't wait to September comesand they all go back.

I'm from NJ and personally I think NY is the biggest sewer on earth! I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere in NY.

I live in NY and feel the same way >.>

yeah go take a driving lesson and stop ramming into everyone

yeah go take a driving lesson and stop ramming into everyone

you watch too much HIMYM :P