Sign in to follow this  
Hussars

Closed× Wtb Maple Sap And Syrup

Hi all,

I'm in need of more sap and/or syrup, and willing to pay 50i per 1.00 weight. This works out to 22.5c for a full small barrel, but if selling by the barrel (with the barrel), I'll round this up to 25c per full barrel! This should cover costs of the barrel and still pay you about 4x's the going rate for harvesting!

This price is for any ql maple sap/syrup you may have, and any full quantities over 1.00 weight. Please keep in mind, I need whole weight, so if it is between 1.01 or 1.99, it will still be considerd 1.00 for pricing.

Delivery is preferred, please let me know how much you have to sell, and we'll work on the details from there.

Edited by Hussars

Same goes for this. I posted a message about the grapes. Got a lot of those too. Will get in touch in the future for sure.

Hello again!

As I replied in the other post, feel free to keep me in mind if you have an overstock.

Regards,

-H

Since I'm getting questions, yes this offer is still open and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Still buying sap/syrup, so let me know if you have for sale! All ql, and any weight over 1.00kg will be accepted at the prices listed above!

It's almost that time again... Maple Sap! This offer and thread are still valid, so please keep me in mind if you have sap or syrup you'd like to sell.

As with grapes, I'm still buying Sap/Syrup, so let me know how much you have and if the barrel is included or not. No ql requirements on either!

I have 4 cauldrons full I am willing to sell

29ql 0.00dmg 64kg

27ql 0.00dmg 64kg

27ql 3.88dmg 64kg

26ql 0.00dmg 64kg

MapleStuffPic.JPG

Edited by WesncIsMe

Closing this topic for now.. I have more syrup than the Inner Sea has water...thanks to everyone who helped in getting it to me.