Sign in to follow this  
Macdon

Make Pigs More Useful

I've read on the wurmpedia that the return you get off pigs is terrible compared to what you've to feed it. I believe this could change if pig meat could be carved with a butchering knife or carving knife into a variety of food. Such as bacon, sausages and black pudding for example. When added to meals these could add extra nutrition or fill more of the hunger bar and make pigs more useful to raise.

Pigs are currently very under utilized and adding something like that would be a easier way of adding to wurms gameplay since pigs already exist then creating a whole new animal not currently in the game. Not to say I wouldn't love to see more types of nonaggro animals.

Same goes for chickens, pheasants and boars.

Pigs are great, they have the same health as a new character so you can sit there and wail on it unarmed, and before you kill it you will start getting red fog yourself so you back away. Pigs rule!

While I was unaware pigs were such effective slapping targets surely integrating some more item/crafting based uses to offset their upkeep and make them more fun and interesting to play with could be done with reletive ease.

Pigs are the best for taming at early levels, took me roughly 20 minutes to get 30 taming with an affinity on epic.

Pigs do need more use in wurm and another food idea is ham.

+1 to this post.

Just had an idea about this, and its crap ... literally.

They should add manure to the game, all animals would produce it but pigs would produce more, in turn this manure could be used to increase growth and quality on fields.

Two words: catapult ammo

manure too

Edited by Klaa