Sign in to follow this  
Xallo

Top Horse Speeds

I was always curious about how fast people have managed to get their mounts to go. I broke my previous record of about 38.2 with a whopping 39.61km/h. This is on a 5 speed trait horse at its mature stage with only horse gear (no spells).

13467.png

I'm curious to see if I can break 40km/h with it. :D

Edited by Xallo

crazy, by no spells you mean no woa? coz if so...

Sell me some crazy fast horsies xD

He means no frantic charge.

Also I'll beat it soon with a hell horse :D

i got a 3 speed horse with 70ql 70 woa gear to 38 i think it was, but that was w/ frantic charge.

very nice! I got a 4 speed horse, 70ql horse gear with 70botd (but all less than 90) and it goes up to around 37

That is when I don't carry much, when just riding with my gear and other stuff, it goes around 32

Edited by BrQQQ

I slap what I can on any horse I find, they usually die to fast for me to care about having a good one.

I hit 23 km/h with a horse with 4 speed traits and a speed penalty trait, problem is she sometimes dips as low as 9.

Traited hell horses are starting to appear on BL-H, maybe in a few months when it's possible to get 5 speed trait hell horses I suspect they could reach 44-45 km/h as they are supposedly 5km/h faster than normal horses.

My best home-bred hell horse so far: It has fleeter movement than normal. It is a tough bugger. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average.

Unfortunately, I lack the 31 Body Control on my Fo breeder to test its speed, heh, but I think it was decided that hell horses naturally had about 5 kh faster speed than wild horses; I don;t know if the extra traits add a flat increase or a proportional one (which would make it greater than 5 kh maybe...)

Edited by Brash_Endeavors