Sign in to follow this  
Deathangel

Suggestion For When Running Out Of Prem On A Prem Only Server.

Many times, People will buy premium and head to a premium only server. Eventually, unless they renew their premier playing time, they will get stuck there because when you are out of premium time and on a prem only server, you are not even able to log in. This is why we need an option (ONLY if your account is out of prem time, and on a prem only server) upon login to change which server we are playing on, or something similar so that if we want to A: Buy more premium time from a token, we can. Or B: decide that we cannot afford to pay for premier playing time anymore and want to change where our account is without having to buy more.

Please consider this idea, because it really sucks when you take your account to epic for a few days, get caught up irl, and cant pay for prem so you run out and get stuck there, not able to log in and leave.

Feel free to post your own similar idea here.

If you bothered reading this, Thanks.

Deathangel.

Edited by Deathangel

-1 I dont think this is needed. The only premium only server is elevation which is on epic. You could just make an epic portal or use an existing 1 to go back to freedom if your prem is running out

This would be helpful for those who have hectic work hours or are on vacation for an extended period of time. +1

Say you are in fact on Elevation, Atazs, and that you are working 60+ hour weeks, or you are going on vacation for a month while playing infrequently. You're not going to want to buy more premium if you know you're only going to be able to play for a few hours a week; especially if the main reason for purchasing premium was to move to a new server.

Remember, don't base arguments like these on yourself or what you would do as it skews and biases them heavily.

Also, while prevention is the best solution to any problem, a safety net is always a good idea.

Edited by Boj

if you know youre not playing for some time then move to a nonprem server in advance. and if you missed that chance then its still only 10 eur to get back for two months.

Countersuggestion: add a giftshop to Ye Olde Wurm Shoppe, where you can gift another character with premium and coins, without requiring the password

Countersuggestion: add a giftshop to Ye Olde Wurm Shoppe, where you can gift another character with premium and coins, without requiring the password

this

The shop knows the amount of money in your bank, why can't we just have an option to pay for 30 days of game time for 10s out of our bank online?

To San_tropez and MrGARY, I agree that would be nice to have. 1+!

^^^ All of the original posters suggestions, yes! ^^^

So I was a premium player for a few months. Tried the epic servers and such, had a good time. Financial woes fell upon me (Literally). Playing Wurm was the farthest thing from my mind. Trying to come back now many months later. Download the game. All psyched to try out the game again, get back into the groove of things. I figure when I remember how to play and such maybe I'll sub up again. Go to login and oh wait can't apparently I'm still on a premium server and I'm not a premium subscriber anymore :*-( How much silver do I have on that account? Enough for a few subscriptions. What are my options? None other than pay up or you're not allowed access to your "free" character anymore. What gives!? How long has this game been around now? This has never been a big enough issue to create SOME kind of solution by now?

^^^ All of the original posters suggestions, yes! ^^^

So I was a premium player for a few months. Tried the epic servers and such, had a good time. Financial woes fell upon me (Literally). Playing Wurm was the farthest thing from my mind. Trying to come back now many months later. Download the game. All psyched to try out the game again, get back into the groove of things. I figure when I remember how to play and such maybe I'll sub up again. Go to login and oh wait can't apparently I'm still on a premium server and I'm not a premium subscriber anymore :*-( How much silver do I have on that account? Enough for a few subscriptions. What are my options? None other than pay up or you're not allowed access to your "free" character anymore. What gives!? How long has this game been around now? This has never been a big enough issue to create SOME kind of solution by now?

i think you're saying you have in-game coin on your "free" account?? if so just logg into the shop and it ca see what in-game coin you have and you can pay with that

i think you're saying you have in-game coin on your "free" account?? if so just logg into the shop and it ca see what in-game coin you have and you can pay with that

That's the issue, you can't pay with silver for permium in the shop, it has to be at a token in game, and if the account is on Elevation, you can't log in.