Sign in to follow this  
Hussars

Closed, Wtb Grapes In Bulk ::up To 5S Per 1K Grapes::

Buying in bulk, but will take any and all grapes (either color) you may want to sell. Let me know what you want for them and how many you're selling.

Details:

• Buying Either color type, any ql.
  • For each whole grape (0.20) I'm paying 50i, or 5s per 1k.
  • Grapes between 0.10 and 0.19, I'll offer 25i per grape/2.5s per 1k.
  • Grapes below .09, normal harvest rates of 1s per 1k apply.

Depending on quantity, and your location, I may be able to pick up, but would prefer for you to deliver. Delivery/pick-up arrangements to be discussed once I know how many grapes you'll be selling.

::Update:: Closing the topic for now, I'm still buying if you're selling though, so just send me a PM.

Edited by Hussars

For those interested, grape season should be starting in about a week or so (maybe less), and I'm still buying grapes of all colors and QLs.

I have a lot of grapes. Over 1200 bush planted. I make wine. But at one point I will probebly sell some. Ill keep your name and we will be in touch in the future. Not this season for sure but maybe the next one. And more after that

Hi Arka,

Same here, I'm also making wine, and while I only have about 500 plants currently (the reason I'm looking to bring in more grapes) I'm not so sure this will be a running offer past this season. Please do feel free to let me know if you have an overstock though, for now I'm still wanting more grapes :)

Regards,

-H

Grape season approaches and this offer is still open, so let me know how many grapes you have for sale and I'll be happy to purchase at the listed prices!

Still purchasing grapes, and looking for more! Let me know if you have any grapes you no longer want, any color or ql!

While Grape season isn't here yet, I'm still buying grapes! So please keep me in mind if you have grapes for sale.

Hi all,

Had a few questions so wanted to update the posting.

Yes, I'm still buying grapes this season, and I would prefer for them to be delivered to my deed (Iron Works) if possible. If not, let me know the amount of grapes and where you are and we can discuss other terms.

Regards,

-H

So.. it's about that time again... Grape Season! It's like a holiday, but yummier with more booze!

The offer list above is once again open and I'll be purchasing all the grapes you can ship in. So let me know the number of grapes you have and we'll work on the details from there.

Yes, the offer is still open! Buying all the grapes I can find, no limit on purchases (within reason, I'm not buying 100k grapes in a single delivery.. I just don't have the room)

PM me here or in-game with qty, and we'll work out the rest of the details from there. Again, delivery is preferred (at least to FM, Freedom harbor or Freedom Docks if not to my deed), but depending on qty, arrangements can be discussed.

I will make a travel from north exodus to Independece, so if you want to use me as "delivery boy" .. leave here a message or send me a PM!

So, season is over!

If someone in Exodus or Deliverance want to delivery grape to Hussars, just send a PM to me here on the forum! I will sail in some days to Hussars!

Closing the thread for now. I will continue to buy grapes if you have them though.