Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Duel Wielding weapons

Ive been taking a look at duel wielding weapons, and it might just be me but it doesnt seem that the left hand hits or even swings at all, is this a bug on my end or is it like that for everyone??

Off hand weapons have a very long swing timer and are very inaccurate.

Dont dual weild, especially in pvp bart, youll drop like a brick.

so basically are useless? :P

seems to me they should maybe just suffer from reduced accuracy and maybe +1 second onto the swing timer or something like that

I think the off hand has a 1:12 speed nerf or something?  Either way, no shield = death via arrows, or first target to be ganked.

Some people have the idea dual wielding gives more weapon skill, eh... just about every hit/parry will be done with the main hand.

Dual wielding is not a great idea especially in PvP Bart. mainly because the off hand has a slower swing timer and it's highly inaccurate.

yeah thats what i noticed when i was messing about with it, it just seems the speed of the off-hand is stupidly slow in comparison though, they may as well have just made a rule saying no duel wielding :P

If you get up around 80+ longsword skill atleast on wild then you could begin to hit like a 45-50 longsword skill person with your offhand. I remember OneSickPuppy on wild ripping me to shreds with 2 really nice longswords

If you get up around 80+ longsword skill atleast on wild then you could begin to hit like a 45-50 longsword skill person with your offhand. I remember OneSickPuppy on wild ripping me to shreds with 2 really nice longswords

Because your Wild account sucked, I tore you to shreds with one longsword :P

Because your Wild account sucked, I tore you to shreds with one longsword :P

You sir, had a shield on.