Sign in to follow this  
Girlinhat

New Feature: Timers

I would prefer a blinking or flashing graphic of some sort because i dont always have the sound on while playing. And with playing several characters at once, unless its a sound that continues to ring until you acknowledge it, it would be too easy to miss sometimes anyways. (still have never heard the rare item creation drum roll)

The rare drum roll sound was moved to music score settings, if you have that off.

I would prefer a blinking or flashing graphic of some sort because i dont always have the sound on while playing. And with playing several characters at once, unless its a sound that continues to ring until you acknowledge it, it would be too easy to miss sometimes anyways. (still have never heard the rare item creation drum roll)

Ah, that might just explain it, Thank you... but my opinion still stands that if anything is to be done with the timers themselves its to make them more visually noticeable when the time is up

The rare drum roll sound was moved to music score settings, if you have that off.

Great tool, thank you so much for adding this.

Can I suggest the addition of a clickable counter next to each timer, so things like the number of prayers/meds etc can be checked. Easy enough to remember what you have done with one client, but when you are running 4/5 clients and get easily distracted on projects, it's not so easy to remember :)

Great tool, thank you so much for adding this.

Can I suggest the addition of a clickable counter next to each timer, so things like the number of prayers/meds etc can be checked. Easy enough to remember what you have done with one client, but when you are running 4/5 clients and get easily distracted on projects, it's not so easy to remember :)

+1