Sign in to follow this  
Robyd

Contract - Filling Pans For Hot Food Grind - Silver Increased

Hi Folks

Looking for someone thats interested in taking on this contract? ;D

The Job

Fill 550 x Frying pans with 1 x meat, 1 x veg. Then empty (all supplied)

The Pay

10 x silver per 20 fills/unload (can be extended to another 20)

The details

Location = 26, 26 Fifteen Men deed, Indy

Can be an alt or main character but will need to become a member of the village. Will have a Bed, water and Food (In fact as much as you want to eat :P)

Will only need to fill/unload once per day or if I am online can do it as many times as they wish!

You will need to Fillet as you go and I will provide Butchers knife (unless you bring your own)

Please do not touch/take any village property (It has happened)

If you like it so much you can join us!

Please post below with interest

Edited by Robyd

The details

Location = 26, 26 Fifteen Men deed, Indy

Guy was unable to complete contract so its avalible and also I am adding 5 silver to tempt anyone thats interested!

It takes approx 1 hour to empty/filet/load. can be once a day if you want to and more at weekends! Pay for a months prem and have 5 silver to spend!

Sort of tempted to make an alt just to help you guys out, because you seem to have really bad luck finding pan fillers haha. I can't however promise a set time I'd be able to be on every day, is this a problem? RL's kinda... unpredictable.

To clarify, sorry I'm a project manager in RL and like to make sure I understand what the expectation is.

You are counting 550 loads plus 550 unloads, and filleting the 550 meals, as 1 repetition of the 20 sets?

Hey, I'm going to take that contract. I reached Fifteen Men with my alt on Indy and am ready to begin whenever you want. ;)

I've also parked an alt there too, if you need any extra hands please let me know. Im usually online (as xYorkx) daytime and evenings gmt.

what a difference 5 silver makesĀ  :)

The reason I offered the extra 5 is because my 2nd guy couldnt do it (thx Aether, 3rd time lucky) and in RL my eyes cant take it lol!

Ok to clarify.

560 x pans in total all in chests right next to 3 x forge. FSB and 2 x waterbarrels with Veg/meat

Filet the meat

Fill each pan with meat/veg and leave in chest.

My priest logs in and cooks them and places them back in the chests.

Empty each pan and place in trash heaps next to chests.

This counts as 1 complete cycle! 20 of those and I pay the person 15 Silver! (if they are happy to do it again then great)

Now though I have 2 players which is great, but only one can take one! (unless they share) Moumix seems to have got in first so lets see how you get on mate! I am GMT and usually on between 7.00pm - 12.00pm

Ok to clarify a bit more

Actions required

560 add meat

560 add veg

560 open pan

560 empty pan

200 about fillet meat

2240 actions per cycle

44800 for 20 cycles

normal pay is 1 silver for 1k actions, so should be 45silver.

Most work lets you train diging, or some useful skill, but filling pans does not give any skill.

breaking it down like that zcat i can see the cost based on actions at 1k per 1k actions. Where did that come from by the way?Ā  And if this is what is the expected pay then i will do it myselfĀ  :)

Made me think though about the bricks that i make and sell for 2 silver = 1k bricks

Actions required

Mine shards 1000 actions?

collect shards 500 actions? (not including movement actions inbetween mine/bsb)

place in BSB 500 actions?

produce bricks 800 actions? (not including removal from bsb actions)

take bricks to collection point 500 actions?

Rest should be part of delivery price?

So i make it that using the "1k" method I should really charge 3.3 silver for 1000 bricks.

~revised~ as i went with 1000 actions for each and its not. But depending on str/cart/mine loc etc i guessed. Might actually do it tonight to see!

InterestingĀ  :o

breaking it down like that zcat i can see the cost based on actions at 1k per 1k actions. Where did that come from by the way?Ā  And if this is what is the expected pay then i will do it myselfĀ  :)

Made me think though about the bricks that i make and sell for 2 silver = 1k bricks

Actions required

Mine shards 1000 actions

collect shards 1000 actions (not including movement actions inbetween mine/bsb)

place in BSB 1000 actions

produce bricks 1000 actions (not including removal from bsb actions)

take bricks to collection point 1000 actions

Rest should be part of delivery price?

So i make it that using the "1k" method I should really charge 5 silver for 1000 bricks.

InterestingĀ  :o

Not really, what if you don't BSB the rock and just make straight from the ground? Then it's 900 or so mining, 1k bricking, 100 combining = 2k

The thing with loading/unloading pans is that there is no timer to wait for, you can do it as fast as you can/want, so each action takes less time. :)

I should be online a little after 9pm GMT.

The thing with loading/unloading pans is that there is no timer to wait for, you can do it as fast as you can/want, so each action takes less time. :)

I should be online a little after 9pm GMT.

That's true, but what about filleting?

Well there is my answer regarding this contract request! Thanks Moumix ill see u later tonight! we can figure out a way to work this as I dont intend to just sit and watch lol

But the point that others have raised is interesting based on the 1k guide and I will consider that with my next Mortar/brick order.

This contract is back up for grabs and will now have a "shorter version"

10 x Empty/Fill/Fillet will get you 10 silver! PM or place a post!

whoever says whatever this one now sounds correct. whoever wants to sign up for this job, will be paid correctly. if i wasnt busy i'd definitely sign up.

10 x Empty/Fill/Fillet will get you 10 silver! PM or place a post!

Just wanted to say that I helped Robyd filling pans for some time (had to stop because Diablo 3 and RL changes happened ^_^) and there are a lot of cool people in the village, with people online at all times, so you won't be all lonely while doing that, which is cool. :)

Moumix helped me out and is a good guy! So thank you!

Sorry new to forum don't know how to delete :L

Edited by Macdon

delete as you cant do it? If you get to indy PM Eroing