Sign in to follow this  
Issle

Wanted: Farm troll, reward 2 silver.

Here's the situation. I've been away from wurm for 2-3 days. During that time, one of my perimeter farms, my strawberry farm lost a wall ( decay ), so the bin that had the strawberries (about 1k), was exposed to any outsider. And the inevitable happened. Someone came in and ...

... he didnt steal them as you might expect. Instead, he <pick seed> in every single one of them and then threw them around my area in 20 - 30 piles. Now 1 silver loss is no big deal, hell I got silver to even use them as catapult material. What I don't get is why, WHY, and HOW, how perverted someone can be, to come waste his time to mess up my farm for no benefit.

For that reason, I'm searching for this person. If you can provide chat logs that prove who this stupid troll is, you get 2 silver. So if you wanna be a mole and rat out your friend, neighbour or whatever, feel free to PM me with the right info.

Issle,

Hanover Port, 30,39 at Independence.

Not good to hear this Issle!

No real excuse for this kind of behaviour and like you said you would understand if it was just stolen! Not wanting to bring back old memories but when we had out Theif the community got together and made an example of this person. You would hope that people would learn by this but it just takes "1 bad apple"

Good luck in your search

there is only one logic explanation beside trolling

he wanted to pick seeds to make the berry lighter and plant it on a later date, maybe then he wasn't strong (don't know the seed/berry weight) or didn't had containers to carry it all (u need to check the quantity of the seeds left, if there is missing any between 30-99 he could not carry them all/was a newbie or noob)

check the grounds for any tracks to make a list of suspects, watch each of them individually and see who is the most noob of them and who have something against you

i hope this info may help you find the person

Hey Issle,

I'm really sorry to hear about this and when we find the person who did this, you can be sure they'll have a big KoS order on them at Maplewood Cove

-Ashoof-

Also sorry to hear this, let me know who it was and i'll also kos them at symphonies end.

they would of had to make multiple trips to steal 1000 strawberries zarame.

Edited by TheHunted