Sign in to follow this  
Jolinar

Furs as Armour Improvements

My suggestion is simple. Furs are currently only used in the construction of beds. However, I believe they could fulfill another function which would add both depth and functionality in terms of content. I propose that furs could be used as additions to armour, increasing their defensive capability to some level depending on quality/skill used in applying it. This came to my mind after I realized that the fur I grabbed off of an animal could only be used for one thing, which seemed kind of odd.

• Like 1

I'd love it if players needed to don hooded fur cloaks over their regular clothes or armor, to stay wrm in the more regularly occuring WINTER seasons :D

I would like to see player made clothing actually, which fur could be a part of.  Would tie the tailoring into the dying for colors, etc. etc. etc., but of course i'm sure this has been mentioned repeatedly in forums...

I would hope furs become an important crafting component whenever we get wearable clothes or any other type of character customization.

I'd love it if players needed to don hooded fur cloaks over their regular clothes or armor, to stay wrm in the more regularly occuring WINTER seasons :D

had the same thought

cool, how about fur rugs to make houses and caves look nicer :)

i wana see melpy in dem boots wif da fur  :-* :-* :-*

+1  I'm all for some variety in our equipment.  I'd suggest calling it berserker armor.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker for more ideas.  I could see berserker on Epic as a mastery of the Insanity or Hate paths in battle, but only when they wear the berserker armor.