Sign in to follow this  
Aelfred

Idea for Season.

Hello guys and gurls.

All the leaves on the ground makin me depressive.

I should chop really much wood, i was with my cart deep in the forest and i took my hatchet and i was standing there, watching the trees and felt so powerless anyhow.

I just dropped it, sat at the bottom of a tree and picked a while one's nose, but after 30 minutes i still didn't feel better. All the dying leaves.

Sigh.

I then went to the neighbours place, to throw hammers after his cows, hes a ass anyway.

Even this didn't lighten my mood a bit, cause there was dying leaves also.

So since all my desperate tries to get a better mood failed, i thought about making a break until next season, because all is better then:

dying leaves on the ground.

But who knows how long it will take, for sure rl-days or weeks !

That's a real problem, so i went to the doctor a few hours ago and he had a fantastic idea ! A receipt !

So i would like to ask the devs: is it possible, if i sent you the receipt of my doc for "another season", that i have my own season-skin in my client ? I mean winter would do. All 4 seasons long.

So if i bring you a receipt for winter, my health insurance would pay you for sliding the winter-skin over to me, they pay everything.

Could you, devs ?

are you seriously saying that leaves falling on the ground

makes you

depressed?

makes you

depressed?

Are you and your caretaker well fed ?

lol.. that was just mean

There are no leaves on paved tiles. Just pave it all and everythings fine.

makes you

depressed?

lol.. that was just mean

i can't tell if i'm getting insulted, trolled or going insane

makes you

depressed?

lol.. that was just mean

All of the above *checkmark*

[table][tr]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I have yet to see the leaves... Judging by this thread, I'm not sure I want to now...

makes you

depressed?

lol.. that was just mean

All of the above *checkmark*

[table][tr]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

lol yeah, F.Y.T.

But some  is deleting posts here without any reasoning or marking, very intersting. Censorship ? Communism alive now ? Did i miss something ?

Do i have to be political correct in this forums ? I don't know so i'm asking, because i'm not usually. And i hate leftists also, they real scum damaging democracy and human rights everywhere, even as a mod they play their sick games.

this whole thread

ahahahahahah

But at least Fernando is laughing. The happy smile of a child is telling our hearts more then 1000 words. Who is the mod deleting 2 posts and giving out warnings without any reason ? Who is the coward that is following the stupid, greedy masses because it's the easiest way ? Answer, Mulemater !

this whole thread

ahahahahahah

But at least Fernando is laughing. The happy smile of a child is telling our hearts more then 1000 words. Who is the mod deleting 2 posts and giving out warnings without any reason ? Who is the coward that is following the stupid, greedy masses because it's the easiest way ? Answer, Mulemater !

If you mean some posts not showing up words its because swearing is censored. If you dont then you have some issues. Also challenging moderation is against rules so id watch out for what i say if i were you

Initially I could feel your pain in relation to all the falling leaves from the sad damaged trees as they shed them like tears while the life slowly drained from them. Fall is always a sad time for trees as they reflect upon their thriving greener days and even though they can not freely trapse on to greener pastures like many of the passing Wurm players do, they still hold that fond longing within their quietly barking skins. All this I know well from the reflections upon the lake that take me deep inside their bark hardened souls. Few can even begin to take that initial step as you have done, to quietly rest under their sheltering limbs which provide that embrace of comfort to any who would realize that as leaves leave their shriveled stems their departure was not one of leaving but of a leaf drifting slowly into the perception of a compassionate soul.

BUT, when you divert into this leftist line of bemoaning an unassociated attempt to connect this to those sad innocent trees, I fear you have taken the wrong path from out amongst their midst; therefore, I would urge you to once again wander deep into the forest and search out the one tiny tree amongst their midst *who* (and I say *who* because it is surely a being just as you and I, although not some others within this forums disguise) still retains a single green leaf upon its very top. Therein lies your truth, with all the answers there just beyond your feeble grip upon the shores of time.

Oh, this is a Idea for Season? Nevermind.....

=Ayes=

I think we should all take a visit to the land of HOTS. I hear the corruption is lovely this time of year!  ;D