Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Ships For Sale

Right now I can offer:

Caravel ........Ql: 21.780842, Dam: 0.0. The caravel needs 1 peg to be finished. ........ sold

Knarr ........... Ql: 26.05306, Dam: 0.0. The knarr needs 1 peg to be finished. ............. sold

Cog ............. Ql: 28.993015, Dam: 0.0. The cog needs 1 peg to be finished. .............. 10s

Corbita ........ Ql: 29.081482, Dam: 0.0. The corbita needs 1 peg to be finished. .......... sold

I'm improving all ships to QL60+. Lock and Mooring anchor incl. For small fee I can deliver anywhere around Independence or even to Deliverance.

Zak's Shipyard is located near south west entrance of Kinoss bay canal 16x 49y (Independence).

If you are interested, PM me here or in game.

I can improve your ship for free to QL 60+ or even to QL 75+ if you bring with you high enough ql logs. Just park your ship close to my shipyard and shout on me.

I'm working on new Caravel.

Edited by Zakerak

You'll probably get more interest if you put up actual prices on the ships. For example, if that caravel was 25s it'd get snapped up quick, if it were 50s, you'd probably never sell it. So just in the interest of convenience, prices would be nice :)

You'll probably get more interest if you put up actual prices on the ships. For example, if that caravel was 25s it'd get snapped up quick, if it were 50s, you'd probably never sell it. So just in the interest of convenience, prices would be nice :)

True, but ...

if I set prices too high, I will never sell and nobody will want even bargain about prices

and if I set too low, other shipbuilders will blame me for undercutting standard market prices

so I set some prices and hope nobody will be offended by themĀ  ;)

Those are some nice prices, tempted by the caravel myself. Will have a think about it and get back to you.

You have last 3 days to choose wood kind for corbita, small ship and rowing boat (without last peg). Before 1.5. I have to finish them to take them out of cart.

BTW in few last days I saw 2 corbitas sold for higher price with lower quality. Do not miss to buy cheap corbita, only 6s and QL60+

I previously purchased one of the cogs.. wish I had done it sooner but happy with the prices and service (as a bonus I also love the ship!)

Thanks again!

Thanks to Zak for the great deal on the Cog!Ā  Quick and friendly delivery, if you're looking for a ship, buy from Zak.

Want to buy a Corbita with some extra Rafts in it, if you make 40 rafts and deliver the ship to bear claw mountain on Exodus, i will pay 8s!

Scratch that.

Edited by Tehangel2

I'll take a rowing boat (cedar)- can you deliver to Angel Coast? (14y, 33x)

Caravel is ready for sale, customer can choose wood kind

Caravel, Knarr, Cog, Corbita and Sailing boat ready for sale

I need a corb can you deliver near mist lake?

you are third one, sorry corbita is sold and cog too

I'm going to start another one tomorrow

New ships ready for sale, Sailing boat, Corbita, Cog.

Edited by Zakerak

Zakerak,

How much for the sailing boat, and once it's done, the Knarr? I find I need a smaller vessel at times lol

Regards,

-H

Edited by Hussars

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Manny, September 27, 2012 - spam
Hidden by Manny, September 27, 2012 - spam

The Cruise Ship Diploma course will support your application for any type of position on board because the modules give you the essential training that any new crew member entering the industry needs to know and understand before working on board.

Cruise Ship Training