Sign in to follow this  
Makarus

Troll King

This is a call to arms. The Troll King of Exodus has escaped his prison island and is now rampaging the south west.

We need all able bodied and willing fighters to assemble, this Saturday, at 5pm CST at the Hunting lodge (x5,42y).

Reccomended 50+ fs. The closer to 70 and above you are, the better chance of hit, survival, and therefor success.

Reply here if you think you can make it. Sorry for the sudden alert, but the local residents are in danger! ;)

Reccomended 50+ fs. The closer to 70 and above you are, the better chance of hit, survival, and therefore title.

Does the troll king give a title now?

trollslayer, just remembered.

Well. screw the title. kill the king anyways

Maybe I initially received poor information or the TK was recaptured but yesterday I saw the TK back on it's island prison.

I am out this saturday for my birthday and may not arrive home in time or may be too intoxicated to play properly. I will sign up for it's execution nonetheless.

Roman

72FS

ill be down sat..... is it best to come in scale? whats the risk of losing all my armor? any advice?

61FS Nephilim

We will need a village close to bind at for those of us not from the exodus server....

We need all able bodied and willing fighters to assemble, this Saturday, at 5pm CST at the Hunting lodge (x5,42y).

hxFQN.gif

at. I can't give access to that place ;)

edit: 74fs

As far as binds go, Esert is closer than my deed. the run from esert is rather east, go to ETP then hit wolf island.

I'll look in to respawn locations.

I can come along and do some healing, we have rags to burn lol. My FS might kill a troll or two at best. It sounds fun, anyone who wants a lift from Soth Deli PM me as that's where I'll be travelling from :)

I could potentially bring along some horses too?

horses are in demand. that would definately help us all.

horses are in demand. that would definately help us all.

I'll lend 3 random ones to people who need them then :)

ETP can probably provide horses for the event, and the ride is not too far from us.  I'll also be going along.  I'll look into the best route through the island today.

84 FS

Why are you in such a hurry.

All what he will do is to return to his spawn point and then he will move in circles (20 tiles) around the spawn point until someone kills him.

Unique system is just boring...

Got what? Yeah, by 'in' I mean 'attending', not actually 'in' the Hunting Lodge, lol :P

By the way, he actually IS still on the little island right now, if you didn't realize.

Ganf7.jpg

Got what? Yeah, by 'in' I mean 'attending', not actually 'in' the Hunting Lodge, lol :P

They aren't aware brah

They aren't aware brah

repped

interesting there hugh. a local who ran away was talking about him escaping!

WELL

this makes the hunt easier!