Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Third Party Wurm Resources

WurmTime

I made an app for Android phones to show the time and date of Wurm:

WurmTime

Also shows which trees/bushes are in season.

• Like 1

WurmTime

WurmTime

Thank you, Snowtech.

"Very nice - finally!" That was my first thought when I read this. (Ever since I made WurmClock I wanted to have an Android app doing the same!)

But then: disappointment! Google tells me "This app is incompatible with your device". Did you restrict it to Android 4? (I have a smartphone which still runs Android 2.3) Any chance to recompile it for older versions of Android?

Hmm, sorry abot that, the function for rotating images (the clockhand) was implemented in android 3.0.

I have made an update and disabled the analog clockhand in 2.xx to only show the digital display.

btw. the app was much inspired by your WurmClock.

Snow.

Thank you - it works (without the clock hand). It's a workaround, after all :)

(Maybe you'll find another solution... ;) )

WurmTime

WurmTime

Just downloaded, good job.

• Like 6

* Updated links in the blog section, removed some that are no longer Wurm related or they had bad links. 

No new resources since September 2013?! Come on folks, I still update this thread! :) 

Milosanx made a good series of videos, those could be added.

Wurm Skill Ratio - the link to the site is good. The link to the tool on the site is dead.

Wurm Online Combat Log Analyzer - Dead

Wurm Skill Ratio - the link to the site is good. The link to the tool on the site is dead.

Looks good to me.

Looks good to me.

I will try it again, Ago. I tried it on 3 different browers. It must be my ISP not blocking things agains. /rolls eyes

It must be my ISP. It says "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." (Yes, it is my ISP. I went on my tablet on LTE and it's fine.)

Edited by Audrel

i believe this forum is not up do date, and for the tools, there is another section or?

i believe this forum is not up do date, and for the tools, there is another section or?

Yeah... I wonder if they know that the wild boar inn link is a lot more.... wild.. than they intended for?

How about this list of items you could potentially decorate your deed with? I gathered this material from Wurmpedia so that one can easily see the visuals of all the items in one place. (need to update the latest additions to the game though).

Wurm Decorational Items

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJzPy2cL4l_FexrSAE8IfcNgz6PvkQmIWPK7h-OEA1k/edit#heading=h.4ln3b7rdgqtp

• Like 1

On 10/21/2015 at 11:54 AM, Malena said:

How about this list of items you could potentially decorate your deed with? I gathered this material from Wurmpedia so that one can easily see the visuals of all the items in one place. (need to update the latest additions to the game though).

Wurm Decorational Items

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fJzPy2cL4l_FexrSAE8IfcNgz6PvkQmIWPK7h-OEA1k/edit#heading=h.4ln3b7rdgqtp

Very nice visual reference!

Note: There are some minor typos ("masonary") and it still says some stuff about "unlocking" skills, but no big deal.

Can someone update this thread or make a new one with updated material? I'd be interested in that if someone could!