Sign in to follow this  
Stargrace

Third Party Wurm Resources

1 minute ago, Horsch said:

Can someone update this thread or make a new one with updated material? I'd be interested in that if someone could!

Hey Horsch, 

I keep it updated regularly, although it might not have the very latest things there. I usually wait until they are in Wurm Unlimited and take screenshots there as I can use the god tools to spawn anything. Was there a problem you were noticing? Or what inspired you to ask about updates?

3 minutes ago, Horsch said:

Can someone update this thread or make a new one with updated material? I'd be interested in that if someone could!

Hey Horsch, 

I update it usually once the items are in Wurm Unlimited as I can use the god tools to spawn any items. Was there a problem you were experiencing that inspired you to ask for updates?

6 minutes ago, Malena said:

Hey Horsch, 

I keep it updated regularly, although it might not have the very latest things there. I usually wait until they are in Wurm Unlimited and take screenshots there as I can use the god tools to spawn anything. Was there a problem you were noticing? Or what inspired you to ask about updates?

Yeah, I tried to go to some of the Wurm blogging sites, but they don't have updated stuff on some of the sites you have listed.  I just meant like, up to date with currently used stuff.  I didn't mean to imply that anything was outdated like links or something.  Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Ah right, yes not to worry - this one is still "active" :) And other than the slight delay of waiting until the objects are in Unlimited, it should be up to date. Need to add the new cooking stuff there actually as it was recently added to Unlimited.

And in case you happen to be new to Wurm (as we mostly look for this kind of stuff when we first start out), welcome to the game!

I've just added the cooking update stuff and some other things. If anyone notices anything missing, please let me know. :) So just to clarify, I only put things that could potentially be used to decorate and furnish, nothing perishable etc.

Lunchbox
Picnic basket
Bee smoker
Bee hive
Alchemist's cupboard
Larder
Amphora rack
Baking stone    
Cake tin
Measuring jug
Pie dish
Roasting dish