Sign in to follow this  
Dashiva

[2008-11-24] New test client 2.5.4.803

I think it's past 20 digging, since that's where I was. Probably a premium only feature.

If you need high digging, then how are we supposed to test it?

You don't need high digging. And even if you did, there's a dozen other things to test still.

I think it would be a  good idea to have that feature at 50-70 digging skill would add extra incentive  ;)

I think it would be a  good idea to have that feature at 50-70 digging skill would add extra incentive  ;)

You don't need high digging. And even if you did, there's a dozen other things to test still.

ow what do u want us to test more? :)

This might not be the best place to suggest this, But could a GM spawn like 100 of each weapon/armour at 50-70ql inside some unlocked house (So they dont all decay) somewhere near the MR start deed ?

There is lots of people suchas myself who would love to test some areas of the fight system and other general aspects of the game and report any bad findings. But there isn't anything to test with that isn't nearly completely decayed or 20ql. It's neigh impossible to catch a GM online and even if you do they are mostly too busy (understandable). How about a skill setter and a Armour spawner NPC or something ? :/

Anyway that aside the client changes look nice, Especially this tile border thing :D

Some compasses would be nice, too, to have a look at the new compass QL/effectiveness stuff.

A npc that gives you like one of every armor, weapon, a stack of arrows, tool, baded on what you pick would be good.

ow what do u want us to test more? :)

Go through the list of changes and attempt to use/break each one in turn. :)

Awesome with the new slope showing on tile borders :D

This will make flattening a whole lot easier !  ;D

Test server keeps crashing on me, whats wrong with it? I cannot find how to access the crash log and coppy/paste doesnt work either ::)

This might not be the best place to suggest this, But could a GM spawn like 100 of each weapon/armour at 50-70ql inside some unlocked house (So they dont all decay) somewhere near the MR start deed ?

There is lots of people suchas myself who would love to test some areas of the fight system and other general aspects of the game and report any bad findings. But there isn't anything to test with that isn't nearly completely decayed or 20ql. It's neigh impossible to catch a GM online and even if you do they are mostly too busy (understandable). How about a skill setter and a Armour spawner NPC or something ? :/

Anyway that aside the client changes look nice, Especially this tile border thing :D

well if i somehow get my village back(mee get on :P) then im sure i could spend some time making tools for u gavin :)

and sure dash il try :P

Says that the password I'm entering is incorrect, even though I have recently just changed it so it cannot be incorrect.

Does it only show the slope when you have a shovel equipped? That would be handy.

um, what list of changes where??

also, i somehow maneged to drive a large cart through the floor, was while trying to work out how to stay in it, as i can only seem to stay driving for a couple of seconds before im kicked out of the cart.

[00:52:50] Fernando is now a Champion of Magranon!

derp derp derp derp champion with 20fs

* Secret new feature! Being secret, we aren't going to tell you what it is. But it's new, and fairly obvious when it occurs, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. It was originally supposed to be a secret new bug, but then Kilean fixed it and ruined all my plans. So you get a feature instead.

* Secret new feature! Being secret, we aren't going to tell you what it is. But it's new, and fairly obvious when it occurs, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. It was originally supposed to be a secret new bug, but then Kilean fixed it and ruined all my plans. So you get a feature instead.

Anyone found out what it is yet?

First page?