Sign in to follow this  
JackBurton

Dispel demise spells

+1 why not?

Maybe because its a demise spell, add a new spell "Dispel demise" and make it cost more favor because its a Demise spell that can not be removed with a normal dispell.

Yeah, I don't care what it takes.

make the spell 100 favor for all I care, I just want to get rid of the demise enchants and make the weapons useful again.

Weren't we just having an argument a month or two ago over whether or not demise spells were useless?

Well the demise chants gave good exp when timing channeling with turning off and on SB so I suppose there could be a number of them with these spells.  I don't know why you can't dispel them now or why they were made to not dispel??

Why not make them replace eachother? Cast HD on an AD weapon removes the AD and puts HD on.

Why not make them replace eachother? Cast HD on an AD weapon removes the AD and puts HD on.

This is the easiest solution I think, probably.  But god, either way let us replace demise spells with the ones we want. 

See when a mommy protection spell comes into contact with a daddy demise spell...

See when a mommy protection spell comes into contact with a daddy demise spell...

There's no protection spells to counter humans, animals, selfhealers, and dragons demise.

Human's demise should be countered by any protection spell unless thats changed or bugged.

The non-player demise spells should be countered as well in theory; though, difficult to test for some due to being unequipable.

OP-wise the clash of enchants could be changed to have a % of dispelling one or both, perhaps tie the probability calculation in some manner to the difference in powers.

Human's demise should be countered by any protection spell unless thats changed or bugged.

this has never happened as long as I have been playing.  only the god-specific demise spells could be removed.

this has never happened as long as I have been playing.  only the god-specific demise spells could be removed.

This is Wurm remember? Just because something should be working doesnt mean it is working.

EDIT: Additionally, being countered does not mean being removed from the item. Before it merely meant the affect was canceled out in the dmg calculations.

Why not just make so a demise cast overwrites any different kind of demise if there's already one on the weapon?

Also, +1

Why not just make so a demise cast overwrites any different kind of demise if there's already one on the weapon?

Also, +1

This'll work. I can haz?

and here is a clever idea. Let us know when and how it is changed instead of doing a sneak in update.