Sign in to follow this  
magen

Who wants a free Easter present?

TENAKILL EASTER BUCKET HUNT

Once again, Tenakill would like to invite everyone on Freedom Isles to participate in an Easter Bucket Hunt. (Sorry about not doing one last year but I had just given birth to my wonderful daughter and had to take some time off of wurm.) Starting today I will be sailing around Independence hiding over 175 colored Easter Buckets with tools in them. I  will also be hiding 5 colored Easter Buckets with spoons in them that will be exchanged for a "Grand Prize". "Grand Prizes" consists of 2 Tool Sets and 3 Armor/Weapon Sets and as people find the spoons they get first pick of which set they want till the sets run out. If you find a 70ql spoon made by Magen (and yes these 5 spoons are the only spoons I have ever made) please contact me here or by PM either in game (name is the same) or on forum.

All tools/armor/weapons will be at least 50ql unless otherwise specified.

Tools included in colored buckets:

Awl, Grooming brush, Iron file, Leather knife, Needle, Scissors, Stone chisel, Trowel, Wooden clay shaper, Wooden spatula, Wooden spindle, Toolbelt(60ql), Frying Pan, Carving knife, Butchering knife, Whetstone

"Grand Prizes"

Spoon 1            Found            Tool Set

Spoon 2            Found            Armor/Weapon Set

Spoon 3            Found            Tool Set

Spoon 4            Found            Armor/Weapon Set

Spoon 5

Tool Sets include:

1 Hammer, 1 File, 1 Rope Tool, 1 Rake, 1 Stone Chisel, 1 Trowel, 1 Shovel, 1 Pick Axe, 1 Mallet, 1 Leather Knife, 1 Needle, 1 Saw, 1 Awl, 1 Branding Iron, 1 Hatchet, 1 Scissor, 1 Wooden Spindle, 1 Wooden spatula, 1 Wooden clay shaper, 1 Metal Brush, 1 Grooming Brush, 1 Carving Knife, 1 Butchering Knife, 1 Scythe, 1 Sickle, 1 Whetstone, 1 Toolbelt, 1 Backpack

Armor/Weapon Sets include:

2 Studded Leather Gloves, 1 Studded Leather Jacket, 1 Studded Leather Pants, 2 Studded Leather Boots, 1 Studded leather sleeve, 1 Studded Leather Cap , 1 Quiver, 1 Water Skin, 1 Long Sword, 1 Shield, 10 arrows(45ql) (5 Hunting & 5 War), 1 Bow, 1 Backpack, 1 Toolbelt(60ql)

Good Luck to everyone and have fun. Also have a very Happy Easter  ;D

It's amasing what effort some people put in this game. I really like this game, great community.

sounds like fun. i ll throw in 3 longbows of ql80+ if you like for the weapon/armor sets.

Hehe, nice, one of our villagers found a green bucket with a 52ql butchering knife in :)

Pleasantly surprised to find a bucket near halcyon w a 62 ql toolbelt, thanks Magen :)

I am now done hiding all of the Easter Buckets. I am so glad to hear that everyone is having so much fun with it. As of now 1 Spoon has been found and claimed as a tool set but there is still 4 more spoons to go so keep searching. Good luck everyone and I hope you all had a Happy Easter.

Found a bucket with scissors along the innersea. Thanks Magen! :)

You know, I had no idea what it meant at the time, but I found a colored bucket with a 50Q grooming brush in it, out in the marsh near my place.

I guess that is a mystery solved now ^_^ I was very curious why someone would leave a perfectly good grooming brush in such a nicely colored bucket, out in the marsh.... And I guess in retrospect, very appropriate :D

Woohoo..*does his happy dance*  ;D

Found an Easter bucket with a spoon in it i will take an Armor/Weapon Set.

Thanks for the event !!

Found some colored buckets made by Becket, did he really start going out placeing buckets to (like he said in kchat a while ago) or did you get buckets from him to place around.  (came across 2 buckets on black dog island, one with a 70ql frying pan, the other a 50ql carving knife I think).

(not that I'm complaining tho, the more people that leave gifts around the better :P)

Lycanthropic I am part of the Tenakill Village,yes I did make some of the buckets and items for the event. Magen sailed around placeing them.

Becket and Asidecay were both a big help this year and last time we held the Tenakill Easter Bucket Hunt. Without Becket alot of the tools and buckets everyone recieved this year would not have gotten done in time. And without Asidecay I would never would have gotten my body back in time to claim my stuff after 3 trolls killed me in a canal on my trip hiding Easter Buckets. Also a big thanks this year to Jethrotall for keeping the USS Dragonfly (my boat) safe after I died in that canal, it wasn't moored at the time because I died while I was dragging it.  :D

Aha, hehe, awesome :)

Someone I know just found a spoon, damn, I should scout more XD

Hehe, found a red bucket with a chisle in it, but if left it there out of respect some one may have forgot it :P

Found 2 butchering knifes in some nice red buckets :) just wanted to say Thanks!

I found the the red bucket with a 60ql whetstone in it near Port Onody