Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

A Perfect Home For Beginners: Port Naltatis

Woohooo, now if this download would finish, its been on Downloading sounds.jar 60% for the last 15 minutes :(

I hope the problem is solved already. I will log off soonish, but will be back in about 8 hours from now.

Feel free to come here and have a look around :)

Will explain everything and invite when I'm back.

Woot in game, this should be fun, dont know where i am just know i need to go east, so im heading that way, i think lol

Hi Guys,

I'm a noob and i'd really like to join the village, im on deliverance so if you have room, i'll join

Hey Zheldon,

sure! Try to find the village using the map link I posted above. That will be one of your first huge adventures in wurm.

Good luck and we are waiting for you :)

As one of our villagers prepares to make his own deed nearby, we again have one spot available. :)

i'm a returning player looking for a good community and a place to build a home. I would be very interested in joining up with you guys.

i have a post here looking for a village. you can read a little about what i'm looking for to see if i would be a good fit.
/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/64978-returning-player-looking-for-quaint-village/

I'm looking for a village to live around permanently to be part of a community. i would be looking for a 6x6 off deed plot, someplace in an out of the way corner and will likely not expand. choosing instead to focus on community projects and helping newer players. I don't want to fall into my usual trap where i spend my whole play cycle on my deed farming/grooming and have no time for anything else.

Bobcat and Rizzly are presently in a rowboat called the mothership in serendipity bay area by coincidence. I was heading for the north east corner of the map hoping to find some abandoned coast line to recover when i realized that trying to find an unpopulated part of the map was probably the first step back into that trap.

Hey,

I tried to contact you ingame without success :(

We have one open spot in Nalta atm but I am sure that we can also find you a plot nearby (with taking you in as villager for respawn) if you prefer that.

Please /tell Turiel, Tekari or Yaga ingame.

Hope to see you soon,

-Turiel

im in denver so time zones may be a little tricky. should be on in the next 15 mins or so.

Edited by ryjedo