Sign in to follow this  
Yaga

A Perfect Home For Beginners: Port Naltatis

The community of the southeast peninsula of Deliverance recently founded Port Naltatis. This new settlement is supposed to provide a home for new players looking for a place to stay.

So if you joined Wurm recently and are still looking for a friendly village to settle down, Port Naltatis may be the right place for you. There will be friendly and professional help from experienced players, but besides advice, training and coaching, newbies will be encouraged to accomplish things on their own - helping them to learn how to become successful Wurmians. (So, no free high ql tools, people! ;))

The players in the area are friendly, mature and helpful people; in return we expect you to be a well-behaved citizen and a good neighbour. As this village is meant to be a kind of "beginner's academy", we do not expect people to be permanent citizens. We would rather encourage you to find and build your own place eventually.

There is currently room for up to 5 villagers, but we would like to start with 3 new players to see if the concept works out.

Port Naltatis is on the southeast coast of Deliverance, next to Serendipity Bay. The community map coordinates (http://minersahoy.co.../Recent Map.png) are: 40x, 35y. You may also wish to check the detailed map of the area:

http://forum.wurmonl...ipity-bay-area/

If you are interested, please send a PM to Tekari, Turiel or Yaga - or just contact us in game.

-----------------------

EDIT: Most of the experienced players in our alliance are online during European evening hours (~17:00 -22:00 UTC). This could mean that, depending on your usual playing time, you might experience a slight problem getting help and advice from us if your time zone is considerably different from GMT. This is NOT meant to discourage non-European players from joining the village - it will just be easier for you if you also use to play during European evening hours. :)

serendipitys.png

portnaltatisf.png

Edited by Yaga

The first houses have been built - so why not join today? Port Naltatis is an excellent place to begin and learn how to enjoy Wurm!

nalta02.png

Port Naltatis now has a boat house, and a corbita is being built! So: why not join today?

nalta03.jpg

I can recommend this village for any new wurmians. Im the current mayor of serendipity bay (next door) and we have a close community of pleasant folk here on the peninsula all helping each other out where we can. There's a string of guard towers being built (with many already completed) to help protect people without having to decimate local wildlife too.

If you're new to the game or even I'd you're not and just looking or somewhere to hold out, you'll be welcome here.

*bump*

There are still spots for newer players available!

oops. wrong place. me so good at this.

Edited by jadylyon

I would like to suggest this town to anyone that is starting out. I just started a week ago and i have found a wonderfull home here. There is a beuatiful view of the ocean all the supplies you need to get started, and a wonderfull community around this town. Here are some pictures i took of recent additions to the town me and my neighbor Conky have made.

This is my property.

wurm2012053100492.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Conkys homestead.

wurm201205310049.jpg

Our new cotton farm.

wurm201205310048.jpg

New aditions to the family.

wurm2012053100491.jpg

And some walls we have added.

wurm201205302341.jpg

If your new or newer and looking for a perfect place to start a home i suggest you give this town a try.

Is this community still active? If so, got room for one more?

Hey Dragoth,

sure we have! I'll contact you via PM.

Damn wish I gone to deliverance now I been wandering Freedom for days and still no clue lol

Hey Fiame,

do you know which server you are on? If you somehow can make it to deliverance we will be happy to have you here in Nalta :)

Edited by Turiel

Yaga,

A very nice invitation you have extended to new players to come to your deed and learn more of Wurms ways. Nice to see some posts from those who have joined and are enjoying their experience there.

*applauds your efforts*

=Ayes=

Thank you very much for your kind words, Ayes. However, to give kudos to the right people: Port Naltatis was not my idea in the first place! It rather is the result of Tekari's and Turiel's excellent planning :) . The village is now a joint project of the Serendipity Alliance, with Tekari and Turiel being the persons in charge. So: I'll gladly forward your applause to T&T. :)

Edited by Yaga

Thanks!

Conky and Mazael, our first villagers, both left to found their own deeds in the neighbourhood. I am really happy that they stay within walking distance. But that also means that we have again one spot available for a new player. Leave us a message when you are interested :)

Hey guys. New player here. Just wanted to say that I saw your post here and was impressed, but I wanted to be on an epic server. Nice place you've got there, and thanks for helping us newbies out.

Hey guys,

Myself and two of my friends really like the sound of this village. We have some very basic knowledge sorted (I mean, VERY basic :D ). Like mining and building a foundation but we want to get a more stabilized starting village.

I think Port Naltatis is perfect for this. Please let me know if you accept my request to allow us to move to Port Naltatis. The names are IAmTheKremlin, Elysian and Czar.

Thanks a lot in advance,

oh and also, for starters we would probably only use one household for all us 3. So we won't take much space.

Hey,

taking 3 ppl at once is something I would like to discuss first with the rest of the serendipity alliance. We don't have a free spot atm, but I know that again one of our villagers starts to think about an own deed (they are getting confident enough to live on their own quite fast *g*). I will try to contact you ingame this evening (I'm in GMT+1).

Thanks for your interest,

Turiel

Hello IAmTheKremlin,

after having discussed your request to join us in Port Naltatis with the alliance I'm sorry to tell you that we decided against it.

This has nothing to do with you or your friends (obviously because we don't know you ;) ) but with our concept of Port Naltatis.

The village is meant to be some sort of a safe haven for the solitary new player who needs a place to get started with the game

and who wants a little company and advice to avoid being overwhelmed or getting eaten by/in the game.

Seeing that you are already three people we think that you can easily build a little village together and learn from and support each other.

Or you might be better off in an existing village taking up citizens that does not have a strict concept as ours.

Anyway we thank you for your interest and hope that you find a nice place or village where you can become the addicted Wurmians like we are :)

Greetings,

Tekari

Hey,

First of all, Thanks for the speedy response.

No worries at all, I can understand where you are coming from and I have no issues with it.

Wish us goodluck (We'll need it xD). Thanks

I recommend Port Naltatis to any new players starting on deliverance, this place is great for learning the basics in a safe area with all the resources you need to be able to get stuck right into the game without worrying about being attacked. I spent a few days learning the ropes at Port Naltatis and am now confident enough to have started my own deed in the area so once again there is a place available in this wonderful little village.

Just want to plug this village again. I am a new player currently a part of the Port Naltatis crew. Everyone is very friendly here and very helpful for newbies. This place is for sure a great safe haven for anyone new to get a nice start in the game.

There is still one spot available in Port Naltatis that we would like to give away to a new player. So, if you plan to start playing or already started and feel lost, contact us either here or ingame :)

Im going to be looking for a spot if there is something available. The game is finishing downloading now.