Sign in to follow this  
Morkalum

Exo Server Just blew up...

still can't log in even though server status shows as up.  Although, I just noticed Afflication is now down on status.

Think that was it for today....

Hope they get seerver online in near future :-)

Is this problem going on for a long time? i mean weeks, months? cause i joined yesterday, I only played 1 day and it would suck if i couldn't play anymore until the next month... grr.

Id say 1 day worst case, usually fixed very quickly.

I hope my horse doesnt get lost without me. I am gunna go to bed.  :'(

! now that i had 2 weeks of holyday...  :( >:(

Go out for a walk for a few hours and the server will be back up when you get back  :)

You gotta learn how to log into IRC mate  ;)

You gotta learn how to log into IRC mate  ;)

I could, I have a registered client

if the dev's make me lose my horse's they owe me 2s, was AFK when the second server shutdown today happened !!!!!

i already lost 2 horses that was on deed and pened, Give me them back ><

Go out for a walk for a few hours

BURN THE WITCH!!!

i already lost 2 horses that was on deed and pened, Give me them back ><

Same happened to me, just the two that were in a pen that touches an outer border fence. Seems theyre becoming little houdinis - in 5 minutes one already made its way to the ocean, the other went the exact opposite direction right up the cliff.

bet they wont compensate our loss regardless of our prem accounts this game is so bugged....  >:(

bet they wont compensate our loss regardless of our prem accounts this game is so bugged....  >:(

you MAY have lost virtual FAKE horses...you have our sincerest condolences. Now please calm down.

It's very annoying when you lose horses, but so long as they're named and so long as you're on the ball you should be able to find them again.

Think i've lost my mind playing this game never mind a horse ;) - they'll probably be munchin' away somewhere nearby.

you MAY have lost virtual FAKE horses...you have our sincerest condolences. Now please calm down.

i doubt you have a right to comment so rudely did you pay real money for these horses as i did no, so sort it out if you claim to be a dev

i doubt you have a right to comment so rudely did you pay real money for these horses as i did no, so sort it out if you claim to be a dev

You are the one who is commenting rudely demanding refunds. If you can't keep a hold of your animals, maybe you shouldnt have them?

Anyway, more on topic; Lets hope server stays up this time :)

You are the one who is commenting rudely demanding refunds. If you can't keep a hold of your animals, maybe you shouldnt have them?

Anyway, more on topic; Lets hope server stays up this time :)

i demanded nothing i stated fact that people losing out due to the dev's mess ups will not be compensated, show me where i demanded something? i payed real money for them and you talk like that, im taking this up with trading standerds lol