Sign in to follow this  
Solarim

Any troll slayers (or aspiring) out there?

We've got a bit of a troll infestation at Port Pineridge (x4 y36). Anyone out there enjoy killing trolls?

We've got (from what we've seen in local so far) an aged, a venerable and an old troll running around killing our guards. We get adolescent and young ones spawn, but thankfully the guards can kill them. Not so much the others, although they do keep them at an (un)healthy 'wounded'.

unsuccessful to many of them also ran into the troll king so we kinda left. we kill about six befre stopping most in wolf cove though

I thought the troll king was stuck on a tiny island! I guess everything reset.

Thanks for banging away at some of these buggers for us, they've been terrorising us since the most recent update.

We're over-run again, with goblins as well this time. Any combat lovers out there feel like heading down for a bit of stabby-stabby?

I swear I need to set up shop somewhere else.

If i can gather a decent force, we'll swing through and clear the area.

mmmm As the mayor of Port Pineridge this is all news to me ?

Paddles

I know its a bit of a sail from pineridge but just for all the troll hunters out there we get a champ aged or venerable about every other day wandering around goblin peninsula... Elwood as well as his slaves (hehe), WKM, and leslie can all vouch for bailing my towns out on several occasions. Just a heads up ^_^

Pineridge has been disbanded now, trolls still fill the area. The back forest was filled with dozens of shod clubs from weaker/single trolls that fell to the guard. I wasn't game enough to go down back there and deal with the corpses as there were always more trolls hanging around looking to take a bit out of my arm.

The area is indeed besieged by trolls.

I have been camping here for the last 2 days, hunting trolls but they are spawning so fast and in such great numbers.

I think the troll king affects their spawn rate. If anyone wants to gather a party and try to slay the troll king, I'm up for it.

72 FS

I would be glad to come help kill the troll king.....

Nephilim 61fs

.....but when we are done can we come kill the one on deli? he is a pain where I sit.......

Hmmm. slaying rampage, finally killing off the troll kings of the deliverance and exodus servers.

Yes. This weekend.

Hmmm. slaying rampage, finally killing off the troll kings of the deliverance and exodus servers.

Yes. This weekend.

Good luck. The one on Inde is still alive.

Yeah. thanks, but the place was deeded. we could have all shown up, and tried to fight him solo, as he targetted us. but no mass assault.

seems like he lives for now. as soon as the situation is doable, i'll be organizing a big attempt with a week+ warning for joinups.