WTB Ship parts

Hi all,

Looking for prices and ql/availability on the following:

(1x) Spinnaker rig

(1x) Square Rig

(400) Peg

(200) Hull Planks

(40) Deck Boards

Feel free to post here, PM me here or in-game.

Thanks!

-H

I can do pegs, hull planks and deck baords, only if you are able to pick them up, I wont deliver. I live in Port Meravalin, left upper corner of map, Inde

I can try making the rigs and mailing them, and if that doesn't work I can try wrapping them and mailing them. How does 50c for the spinnaker and 1.1s for the square rig sound? (Plus mailing cost which would probably be 20c apiece.)

I'll let you know if they can't be wrapped.

I can do pegs, hull planks and deck baords, only if you are able to pick them up, I wont deliver. I live in Port Meravalin, left upper corner of map, Inde

Hi Czeslavpl

Thanks for the offer, but I have no reliable means to get there (near the FM area)

I can try making the rigs and mailing them, and if that doesn't work I can try wrapping them and mailing them. How does 50c for the spinnaker and 1.1s for the square rig sound? (Plus mailing cost which would probably be 20c apiece.)

I'll let you know if they can't be wrapped.

Hi Thorgot,

Those prices work for me, just let me know how the wrapping goes, not sure that'll work but if you're willing to try, I'm willing to buy :)

Regards,

-H

Hi Thorgot,

Those prices work for me, just let me know how the wrapping goes, not sure that'll work but if you're willing to try, I'm willing to buy :)

Regards,

-H

Sent. I put them both into one barrel to save on mailing.

Sent. I put them both into one barrel to save on mailing.