Sign in to follow this  
impendent

Salem Beta Signups

Make sure to watch the tutorial on the forums, I'm currently on a quest to find the elusive "smooth stone"...

Didn't get an email, shame as it looks interesting, especially after watching the videos.

I'm still all for a Wurm Village, if anyone finds a great spot.

That said I bought a wilderness guide lean-to and was randomly placed in a very, very nice spot by my standards. I haven't measured the alchemical purity of things around here but it's a small plain within a large (LARGE) pine forest, which is chock-full of indian items ($$$), mushrooms, game and chestnuts.

I have travelled 10mins in each direction and still have not found an edge to this forest.

Here's a screenshot of my camp (you can see the plains and forest on the minimap):

5hJYul.jpg

Click for larger image

How is everyone else doing? We should totallay group up.

Would be all for grouping up, I have a nice little 1500m2 claim bordered by a forest (for mushrooms) and a plain (for everything else) not far from Boston with farms and all, and a predisposition to go off wandering until I have too much loots to fit any more in :)

Nice, PM me your hearthsecret Aether and I can stop by?

If anyone's interested, there's a livestream of Salem terraforming at http://www.twitch.tv/spencer_ruler

Feels quite Wurm-y to me :)

I've done some terraforming already, it's like Wurm digging except you use WAY WAY WAY more stam/phlegm

Yeah I have to say, if this is the beta I am very much looking forward to the balanced 'release'. 

Though I am NOT looking forward to an aggro system. I've had a lot of friendly bears pass by my shelter - can't imagine them being aggressive. :S

Not seen bears yet, but what I'm looking forward to is a flood of newbies who got Tresspass and don't know about the... side effects, wandering on my claim ;)

Kinda mad I missed  signups, because I loved haven till the new LP system came along.

really looked forward to this sadly i didnt get in :( would love to give it ago thought if anyone doesnt like it and is in the beta

where can i download the game? some very nice person has give me their account info but i dunno how to get the download!

how long is this game expected to be limited access i kinda wanna try it i guess

Anyone here want to sell an account for silver in wurm?