Sign in to follow this  
Dalby

Cybertron Sermon Center - Calling Priests of All Religions

I'll be back on soon. Decided to play a few other games that i've been itching to play for a while.

I went there with my Mag alt and they wasn't, i'm hoping they come back soon.

Alot of them took a break they was in a previous group before this one.

I'm part of Vynora group now, only one other priest is on atm. Hope more people will log in soon :)

I have vyn 1 priest and one follower perma parked at cybertron, but we still need moooore :)

I am here to spread the word. and that word is Fo!

Fo is waiting for us at the deed of Cybertron and is expecting us to perform sermons! Hurry lest ye face thy wrath of he who loves all!

Haven't seen many posts from this group in the last two weeks--have things died down?  I'm about to bring a Mag priest online and am trying to decide if it'd be worth shipping him half way across the island.

Haven't seen many posts from this group in the last two weeks--have things died down?  I'm about to bring a Mag priest online and am trying to decide if it'd be worth shipping him half way across the island.

Speaking of which, April is getting on in days, and I seem to remember discussing possibly regrouping mid/late April.

Any of the old Mag grp still interested in getting back together, and pulling in some new blood to fill the ranks? 

Perhaps we could set a date to regroup, at least 1 week from now so people have time to plan (or later).

If the Mag grp is going to get back together, count Jollyroger in. I can send him down whenever. Also have a vyn priest now that I should bring down if that grp is still going.

Lets hear from ya!

Vyn group is still going and we have just enough for resets... So an additional priest/follower would help big time ;)

I can bring Pallando down for a weekend or two (Mag Group)

Ill only have one this time, my premium ran out on Alatar, and I don't plan on re-subbing him anytime soonish.

I am at 86.5 faith and wouldn't mind getting above 90.

If there enough interest in getting the mag group going again I will drop mine back by again XD

Thinking of bringing a mag Up....from Exo.....would like to know if daily sermons are happening before I travel..

Thanks

any Fo group going? and if not know anywhere there is a Fo sermon group?

are mag sermons going on ,i just preisted up again and would be happy to join in

are mag sermons going on ,i just preisted up again and would be happy to join in

Unfortunately no, some mag priest pops in from time to time but no sermons.

Just to let everyone know there is still usually 5 vyn's and one mag stationed at Cybertron and with the changes to sermons that were made we will count towards mag/fo preaching, so come on down :)

Current sermon group. We expect more people to come tomorrow.

2a8louc.jpg

nice gathering here ,although im only mag here with the new religion changes should gain faith fast

There are followers are cybertron and they dont have to be specifically Mag anymore crutchly. They all count.

Is this place dead and no more sermons there?

Last time I passed by I stopped there to see and check, if I may send there my mag priest.

What I found was unfinished wall enclosure and lone unicorn licking salt from one of altars. No live soul around. :unsure: