Sign in to follow this  
Fezdani

New Skin for Minecraft.

Haha, thanks. I think you may be spot on. Now to make a female version too....

8)

Might use this for my PvP server if you don't mind, are you planning to do HOTS etc?

Might use this for my PvP server if you don't mind, are you planning to do HOTS etc?

Go ahead and use it! It's uploaded for public use.

Well I could possibly make a hots one. The site has been giving me trouble lately though and ignored my last attempt to upload the female version. Will update here once I get that sorted out. Hots is a good idea!

Thanks Lumpy gravy and Klaa, glad you like.

I'll probably use it when you make a female freedom skin as well as female/male HOTS, I want to have 2 teams and I like to have gender differences more custom instead of all males.

I have the female skin done, and I can still make skins using the editor but for some reason it won't let me log in or register. I had it working when I uploaded the male wurm skin, now it just sends me in an endless loop of asking me to login or register instead of letting me to upload. I tried making a different account with the same results.

Can someone try going to http://www.minershoes.com/ and telling me if it works for them? I could give you the skin to upload. Or find somewhere to upload it and post it here...

now it just sends me in an endless loop of asking me to login or register instead of letting me to upload

Have you tested using a different browser, if you normally use Chrome try MSIE instead, if you normally use MSIE try Firefox etc. I keep a couple browsers around because sometimes I get similar things, where I can't progress in one browser but when I switch to a different one, everything works fine (usually this means switching to Microsoft Internet Explorer just for that one webpage or function, then switching back to my normal Google Chrome for everyday use). It could be snarled up data in the browser cache but more typically, just how one browser handles a certain bit of coding.

Even if it worked fine last week in Browser A, try switching to Browser B as a test.

Also I tried a test and it seemed to work for me:  http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4f5bfc34b02b85499751511571492374913249253

(that was using Google Chrome though even if you use chrome, I would still test with "browser b" in case ther browser has some garbled code in cache or .. something.)

I used chrome and then internet explored to test and both resulted in the endless loop of having to log in. I don't get it. Maybe someone could upload the skins there for me. Eh? That could be a plan.

Love the editor for customizing something on the fly instead of agonising over each pixel or swapping layers in photoshop.  ;D

Not to mention the whole reinventing the wheel.