Sign in to follow this  
Moxie

Avonlea Bay Stables

33xbjug.jpg

Peaceful and idyllic Avonlea Bay is located at 37x, 33y on the Exodus map.

Easily accessible by boat via the central canal system and the SE canal.

All of our animals are housed in spacious pens and are groomed regularly to prevent disease.

Our horses are inspected by a groomer with 50+ AH skill.

We do not use Genesis on our horses, what you see is what you get!

New foals are born nearly every day, so if you're looking for something that isn't listed here, let us know!

PM Lyric or Moxie in-game if you have questions about our stock or would like to arrange a purchase!

Pricing:

2 speed traits: 25c

3 speed traits: 50c

4 speed traits: 1s

Available Horses:

rvynna.jpg

Edited by Moxie

Wow, sold a lot of ponies this week! Thank you to all our customers for your business. It's much appreciated!

Updated the stock sheet with available foals as of last night. New ones are being born all the time so if there's something specific you want, let me know. And yes, due to popular demand, I'm working on getting more black foals.  ;)

Updated the stock list. PM me in-game if you have questions or would like to purchase!  ;D

I'm still reeling from the overwhelming response I've had this week for our horses! I've updated the stock list in the OP and have adjusted the prices to better fit the current market. If you're looking for something specific or have questions about specific horses, let me know!

Got a few more black foals for sale... including a couple that would make a very nice breeding pair: Maestroecker and Sweetwing.

I'm clearing out the stables yet again, and I have a number of 3 and 4-speed trait horses ready to go to good homes. Prices have been reduced to reflect the current market prices.

PM Lyric or Moxie in-game for more info! :)