Sign in to follow this  
Lolabelle

Escaped Horses from Free Bears Holiday Retreat on EXODUS

Nafafastst

Thundermountain

Ebonybilly

Hearstrong

We had 2 fences come down on deed. And one damaged. We have no idea how.  So yeah some horses have escaped. I had found them in a pen kinda near our deed. Freyr  (GM) even saw them, but now they are gone.

Please contact Araya,  Tealc,  Ashyja, Cyth, or  Syleth  if you should see them.  These people are all on Exodus

On forum my name is Lolabelle

Thanks

I'm betting my snooping around yesterday did stir him up.

On that matter, though, I'm offering 5s to the first person to come up with reliable information about their current location and the name of the person who has them. I'll make sure this person will think twice next time when he happens to come about something like that.

The same 5s will go to the person who helped him-/herself to them for returning them and the promise to not ever do something like that again to another player, should he/she decide to go the honest route.

Those aren't my horses and they're not worth that amount of money (not even close), but they belong to a very good friend of mine and the best and nicest person Wurm has to offer (Lolabelle). So I'm extremely pissed and will not stop until this has been resolved.

I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'll pledge 1s towards this, I would give more but just bought a deed lol.

Horse stealing is frustrating, especially if they're breeding pairs. There's now a month's premium in this if someone can find the horses.

I don't believe someone bashed the fences on deed, but rather that Avatar of Fo that was near you bashed fences on deed. We had one spawn inside our deed at Lakeside Retreat and knock out a fence to the Champion Brown Bears and we had to play rodeo to re-pen them all up.

I know someone who found a few horses 'nearish' there the other day.

I don't believe someone bashed the fences on deed, but rather that Avatar of Fo that was near you bashed fences on deed. We had one spawn inside our deed at Lakeside Retreat and knock out a fence to the Champion Brown Bears and we had to play rodeo to re-pen them all up.

Yes, it's unlikely that someone bashed the deed. Only people being able to were the elders, and those can be trusted.

On the matter of the avatar, I took that possibility into account. The avatar was first sighted near silgus and the day of the incident we found it close to crowbarland. Though it's not impossible that it deviated all the way from this perfectly straight line over to the deed, bashed a rather inaccessible fence and walked back to that area, it's highly unlikely.

It doesn't make a difference who or what bashed the fence. It was either a creature or a bug. I just want to make sure Lola gets her horses back. Taking the horses wasn't an offense when it comes to the rules, that's why I'm doing this "head hunt", trying to either get them back peacefully or making sure the offender will regret it.

I too hope the horses are found and returned, there is nothing like losing out due to something out of your control.

I haven't seen anything my way but am still looking out for them.

I have a horse that I found on the hill above the new tree grove and below the old West Virginia yesterday when I was checking on the new tree growth. Farming right now but I'll check it's name when I get over to that side of the farm.

Cloudmaestro was the one I found on the hill.

Looks like I'm wrong, Cloudmaestro came from Kus

We do have an Ebonypie, but I think we bred that one. I know I found one the other day though

Unitywild maybe?

I dunno, let me ask Soldan, he keeps track of all of our animals, He'll know which one I brought in.

Thanks so much to everyone  for your support. It is wonderful to have such great friends and have a great community.

So they were found?

or what is the current status. if they're still missing i'll come scour the countryside.

The horses have been found and returned. Many thanks to Kjoddleik for returning them. As it turns out, one of his friends took them, who was pretty new to the game and didn't know better. I will not name him here, as the matter has been resolved peacefully.

I've paid the promised reward of 5s to Kjoddleik.

The horses have been found and returned. Many thanks to Kjoddleik for returning them. As it turns out, one of his friends took them, who was pretty new to the game and didn't know better. I will not name him here, as the matter has been resolved peacefully.

I've paid the promised reward of 5s to Kjoddleik.

Good that they're back. I'll get in touch and pay my 1s! :)