Sign in to follow this  
Jimmyk

The Village of Zephyer is looking to fill new housing project.

Zephyer is a large village at 34y, 21x. Find us on the deliverance map. We are always expanding and looking for new members. Stop by or pm for an interview.  We are organized and work well as a team. We plan and map out all of the village surface and the mine on google docs as well as all requests and user info. We have recently built a harbor so boats are welcome. New housing area has its own animal.  New active recruits will be given starter items to help you get going. If you are active and pleasant, good ql tools will be free.  We reward hard work and you will be respected as long as you give respect.

Azreul - Mayor

JimmyK - King

CWhite - Roomate

Topherr - Priest

Grincor - Member

and 8 other active members.

Or if in the usa or with a text-online program text me at 316 469 9848

Hi there! :D

I first started playing Wurm online for about a year ago and was a member of the Tyre town and also Backheaven. I left the game cause i basically ''ragequitted'' when i died from a so called seabear when i was exploring in my boat, and yes, i had been warned many times before about them! xD

I know all the basic skills of the game but i might be a bit rusty since i haven't played in about 6-7 months :P

I would love to join your town and help contribute to it, and also learn more about the game myself :)

My ingame name is djuriusms AND djurius, do i contact you ingame or through something else, like steam perhaps? My steam name is djurius.