Sign in to follow this  
Uberknot

I have this too, non-citizen across the board cannot do anything.  Normal Ally role is very minimal in abilities, and a role I created for another town, those specific permissions are what is shown as a visitor can do.  I agree this is very confusing, "visitor" is very vague..

Far as I know, the deed tells you what you can do as your assigned role under the part "non-citizen". So, if you are an ally and look at the token, it tells you what allies can do. A bit weird, i know.

Far as I know, the deed tells you what you can do as your assigned role under the part "non-citizen". So, if you are an ally and look at the token, it tells you what allies can do. A bit weird, i know.

Not sure what that has to do with this, I am looking at this as the owner of the deed, and it says what visitors can do, which is what allies are set as.  (which my previous post I derped, its the main ally role settings, not custom ones, that do this.)

Not sure what that has to do with this, I am looking at this as the owner of the deed, and it says what visitors can do, which is what allies are set as.  (which my previous post I derped, its the main ally role settings, not custom ones, that do this.)

No idea what you are saying there but check this thread.

No idea what you are saying there but check this thread.

Only thing I'm getting from that thread, is that allies that come to your deed and check the token, see what they are allowed to do.

I am the deed holder checking my own token, and I see what allies are apparently able to do (listed as visitor permissions).  There needs to be some clarification there so when I check my own token and see those permissions, I know it is for allies and not non-citizens/non-allies.

Any member of the alliance gets this display. That's members of the other deeds in the alliance, your village members and you as the mayor too. You're all members of the alliance.

Heh, and I was just coming back to this thread, I saw today just now it was changed.  It says Ally now, not visitor. 

"Ally! You MAY however do the following things within the city limits:"