Sign in to follow this  
Dudeguy

Exodus Colosseum Project

I am going to start building a colosseum, and will be looking for volunteers once i get the area secured. Please PM me or reply to this post to contact me about it.

Something like a large crater or just a fenced around place?

Something like a large crater or just a fenced around place?

Or a colosseum to dwarf that of the Romans, sculpted from the very earth to touch the sky.  8)

Actually us at New Dublin right of traders bay are about half way done with ours and i just noticed this post. when were done if you still need help with yours ill help and maybe a gladiatorial circuit?

Actually us at New Dublin right of traders bay are about half way done with ours and i just noticed this post. when were done if you still need help with yours ill help and maybe a gladiatorial circuit?

I think dudeguy quit :(

Was last active a month ago

:( well, i guess its up to new dublin and any other towns that want to host an arena

He hasn't quit, but he's been taking a break.  The project is still in the works, but I think since there wasn't much interest in it, he lost interest in doing it.  I'll tell him he needs to check his thread again. :)

I heard someone tell of their interest in making such a thing around Esert. If I see them again I'll point them here.

Someone should build a giant battlefield where several collossi fight hundreds of creature statues.

I heard someone tell of their interest in making such a thing around Esert. If I see them again I'll point them here.

At the moment I'm building a large market on the north exodus coast. We will have full road access to Esert... So if you do make something around Esert then id be happy to offer a place where people can moor to get to the colosseum. Useful if they come from deli etc :)

i can definitely see this starting to come together, so im going to start drafting up some rules to post up and get opinions on them.

well we finished ours so feel free to stop by and take a look still working on rules so post any idea you have for them and we will be doing chariot fights and team fights.