100 Leatherworking skill!

Will be the first to congratulate you.

Well done Willow! ;D

(Where is my 99QL set of armour?) :D

Thats a lot of leather working

congratulations

Whats your body control?

oh my, lol.. can never satisfy some folk :P

I wont be chasing it, but no doubt as I take more orders etc it will eventually get there

Congratulations Willow!  Hide bearing critters can now sleep a little easier.

Or can they?  :o

The years of frustration, the millions of repair actions, and the thousands of kilo's worth of drake that have passed under your needle - truly astounding.

For the record, is this the first crafting skill ever maxed in Wurm?  I know BaldeagleOG hit it in digging, and Whykillme made it in HFC, but I have not heard of any 100's in crafting skills yet.  Great effort!

Congratuations!!! very amazing and i wonder how long it takes to imp to 70,75,80,85,90 etc :)

Congrats! Glad you made it to the top, look out looks like willow is taking over! best i hide my unicorns now, and hire some trolls to guard them!

But anyways now you may have the time to finaly look at other skills like why is that masonry not 90 ;)

Have fun with your new shiny skill, its a sham there is no title for it would be nice.

I still know who to turn to when my drake is all chewed up!

Congratulations! Remember you posting on these forums a year ago or so about LWing and then seeing you at the Impalong just doing lwing all the time... :)

Is that it?

Haha Naw, well done Willow, you have been at it since as far back as i can remember. Now you have finally topped it! Hopefully you have time to sit back and have a cuppa!