Sign in to follow this  
Friend

Wurm meeting - Amsterdam CONFIRMED march 10

Fantastic! we are now with 17 confirmed people. updated list in OP.

It seems we are quite lucky this week. It will be the five days off festival in amsterdam during this weekend. this means many famous european djs are coming all to amsterdam. the partys will be really good, and you will notice it in the streets aswell i asume. However tickets to clubs also go up.

But seems interesting

I'm more of a rocker though, can't really do anything with electric music ;D

So whos joining me in my suggestion to wear suits or something fancy to the wurm meeting?

It seems we are quite lucky this week. It will be the five days off festival in amsterdam during this weekend. this means many famous european djs are coming all to amsterdam. the partys will be really good, and you will notice it in the streets aswell i asume. However tickets to clubs also go up.

But seems interesting

Not much of a club type and i will see how long i feel like staying :D After all i'm just gonna take the car cause i hate the train.

Should be fun anyway!

Oh and i might be dutch, but what festival happens on the 10th? O.o

It's called Five Days Off. in amsterdam, all the clubs have big DJs from europe playing. I am not sure if you will notice it in the city itself but we'll see. on friday the 9th, there is actually a swedish DJ playing in utrecht: Pleasurekraft. but tickets for that are too expensive.

I dont really know any rock places in amsterdam, i am sure we will find some fun spots on our tour though. For friday, we could go to amsterdam aswell at night, during the day i am sure there are some thing we can do in utrecht, we have a kinda cool rock bar with guitars of famous people on the wall. we have milp, littlebear, kaih and iaqb in my house if im not mistaken. so that will be fun.

Hmm, I'm 17 and not sure if this cafes is 18+ or not. Would hate to go there and not get let in :P

Bars are not a problem drinking age in holland is 16

Hmm, I'm 17 and not sure if this cafes is 18+ or not. Would hate to go there and not get let in :P

Bars are not a problem drinking age in holland is 16

yeah but many places have their own rules on who they let in

Not much of a club type and i will see how long i feel like staying :D

Same, I don't mind hanging in a bar and having a drink but Im not a fan of the instant epilepsy/deaf parties what they call clubs in holland

Tickets and hotel is now fixed. Lisjoan and I look forward to see you all.

ompf ompf ompf ompf ompf p.gifompf ompf ompf ompf ompf

Tickets and hotel is now fixed. Lisjoan and I look forward to see you all.

ah, that will be good to see you guys again. can you PM me the hotel you are staying, and which days you are in holland.

same goes for aly and xallo, send me a PM with your hotel and days so i have an overview

I have updated the attendance list again. removed the maybe list. if you are still a maybe, get a confirmation in fast. its only a few weeks from now.

same goes for aly and xallo, send me a PM with your hotel and days so i have an overview

We haven't booked a hotel yet. I'm waiting for a last minute deal - otherwise we go to my house after the meet.

alright, well if im not mistaken, it seems saroman etc are in the same hotel as rolf etc, that might be fun for you guys

I'm sending a postcard to Friend for this event (sorry I can't be there, but having an awesome time on my Divemaster Internship in Tenerife - witnessed my first shark attack today! Nothing to worry about, but must have been terrifying for the person it got tangled up with) - PM your preference of scenery, people, or dirty postcard and I'll buy it tomorrow afternoon (bearing in mind my current timezone is GMT) ;D

lol cool man! something with sharks, lots of blood and reasons to stay outside of that damn ocean thing

Lol, well with no PM's, it looks like scenery is the preferred postcard type to send. I'll attach a toenail clipping or something so I can say I was there :P

around 20 people coming, real good.

I have the phone nrs of some. I'd recommend sending me yours if you havent yet. might be useful!

As said, during the day of saturday we will also be in the city. Some have already shown interest. We dont know what hour we will be in the city. It depends on friday night. between 1-3PM :) Ill text when we know the time we will be there if people want to join us! I am asuming people are also in the city then anyway :)

around 20 people coming, real good.

I have the phone nrs of some. I'd recommend sending me yours if you havent yet. might be useful!

As said, during the day of saturday we will also be in the city. Some have already shown interest. We dont know what hour we will be in the city. It depends on friday night. between 1-3PM :) Ill text when we know the time we will be there if people want to join us! I am asuming people are also in the city then anyway :)

I would like to receive a text when you get there to go through the city - ill PM you the number

also have whatsapp?

I expect many photos taken which you will all post here!! Have fun there don't ask each other out for duels I know I would.

OK, so I was rubbish and kept forgetting to post the card I wrote on Monday. It's finally in the post but I'm sure it won't reach you guys in time, sorry about that :(

i demand a Impalong in amsterdam!

Elwood - I think you'll find it's called a meetalong. ;)