Sign in to follow this  
Friend

Wurm meeting - Amsterdam CONFIRMED march 10

Was a lot of fun indeed!

*notices there's no 'brqqq' on WKM's shirt*, was it passed around after I left? :P had to leave a bit early to get home around midnight :(

Anyway, here's the back of my t-shirt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6681840/shirt.jpg

you left early!!!  >:(

hey it was hard enough to convince my parents that I should be able to stay in Amsterdam till midnight with people I know from the internet!

Those t-shirts are win.

MOAR PICS.

Also... WTB U.S. Wurm meetup.  ;)

This was such an awesome, messed up weekend haha

I can't put it into words, it was just too good.

Also sorry for getting too hammered yesterday! And on friday. ;D

hehe, ive phoned the hotel spage and lisjoan were staying. it seems they checked out. not sure why they arent answering their phone, but atleast they are alive.

I watched this thread all weekend... and all I got was a t-shirt.  :D

there are more pictures but they still need to be uploaded i gues!

but in summary, friday kaih iaqb and i went to the red light cannal 5minutes from my place to look at the girls. after this we went to the coffeeshop to buy some products. Kaih went to the staff dinner while iaqb and i baked some muffins and waited for milp, and in the night we went to amsterdam to meet up with the wurm staff, who had a staff dinner. we chat up, ate muffins drank some beer in the bar. then i was supposed to guide everyone to a fun place. we walked a circle and came back to the same bar :D then we decided to leave. everyone sorta went in different directions though we had to go to the same place. Though we were supposed to meet eachother tomorrow, this was the last we heard of spage/lisjoan, still not sure what happened to them. Rolf and his guys were smart to take a cab. while milp iaqb and i got horribly lost in the city. in our minds it took 2 hours to find the station, walking for half an hour running into signs saying 1,4km 1,2km 0,9km to station. At station, we missed 2 trains so waited 2 more hours. Later we found out we only walked max for 30min, but we did wait for 2 hours.

The next day we were to meet the rest during the day. we were a bit late and luckily everyone had found eachother already. we met everyone for the first time. expections and reality never really matching. but everyone was really cool and you realise that you may dislike someone in games, but they are still real people and fun to be with.

we walked trough the red light, but it was still daylight so it was not that interesting. i ofcourse wasnt an amazing guide either in this city i dont know too well. we saw the condomeria, some sex museums and girls and lots of coffeeshops. it was up to people to look around though, as i just randomly guided them trough some red light streets. we ate some dinner got some tshirts and rolf was generous to pay for it all!!!! :o

after dinner, it was time to go to the meeting place. there.. still no spage/lisjoan, phoning them had no result. but the meeting went on. we had alot of talking, not only about wurm but also about life and what we did around wurm. we took lots of pictures as group and eventually split up to go to a new bar, and some to go home.

at the new bar it was more noisy. some people got sleepy from the muffins i think, while others got more energy. by then however most topics were talked about and it was more light conversation. we took some more pictures and went home.

i split up to have a look at a bar ive been before. it seemed rather empty though so i went home aswell. kaih was awake to open the door for me. and during the next days people left my appartment and i asume the others left their hotels.

phoning spages hotel showed he had checked out so was atleast alive :)

Iaqb was here still for sunday so we went into my city where the tour was a bit better. on the way back, we went past the red light cannal again and choose the girls we liked most, iaqb had the best taste when i chose his girl aswell (in our imaginary contest) iaqb baked some eggs with sausages his mom made. we watched some movies, went to sleep and iaqb just left towards the airport

was a good week

so to summarize, it was pretty much an "erotic weekend"

got it

Day 1

Rolf, Egal (behind rolf), Spage, Lisjoan

Wox, Haradur, Kaih, Manny

day1_01.jpg

Haradur, Milp

day1_02.jpg

Iaqb, Rolf, Friend

day1_03.jpg

In the background Lisjoan, Milp, and me Wox making a happy face :D

day1_04.jpg

Hope I got the nicks right.

What a fun weekend!

Was cool to meet some players and some of the staff for real, but next time we choose another guide than Friend ;)

I hope everyone arrived safely at home and took some good impressions with them too!

Thanks loads everyone I had a great weekend! It was really fun meeting everyone and getting some faces on people I've chatted or emailed with for years.

Thanks for the souvenir gifts left by Xallo and Alyeska! I got a couple of Amsterdam soft clogs which I'll wear at home and the kids love the snowy amsterdam ball. I've still got to taste the coffe candy so I can't comment on that yet except it's interesting.

Great job getting us all together Friend! Hugs all around :)

Finally home again. I can not figure out what went wrong in the gallery behind, but we did not check out from the hotel until Monday, and we were also at Cafe Luxenburg between 17:00 and 19:30. Whether it's starting senility or because the brownies were too strong, I do not know, but we were sure that the meeting time was at 18:00. We're sorry for all ppl we missed at saturday, but we had a good long weekend in Amsterdam too.

Lisjoan and Spage

confirmation that you are alive!!! im so reliefed! 18:00 8pm can easily be confused. you are not old!

not sure why you didnt answer phone though. i hope it didnt get stolen or anything.

and its weird the hotel told me you guys had checked out. i called them on sunday.

Amsterdam- invaded by wurmians!

783c9.jpg

It was great weekend, im happy i could be there. T-shirt is prieceless  :)

lol nerd, show the good pics!

and wox definitly made more pics than that!

Guys upload your pics please :)

This

And wow... those shirts really are priceless

ALSO

I do want a US one :P

Anyone get any pics of xallo?

cant say i have good pics because for some reason quality is really low  :-\ and i didnt really take much.

most common situation, looking at the map because we kept getting lost ^^

5cf43.jpg

drinking at the one of the few places we visited:

7d9d2.jpg

just a random picture:

84c34.jpg

and another one:

992b9.jpg

small group foto:

6a7b4.jpg

somewhere in Utrecht, posting it just because the lights looks cool ;p

a90f3.jpg