Sign in to follow this  
Friend

Wurm meeting - Amsterdam CONFIRMED march 10

For those who havent heard. there is a wurm meeting planned.

http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=69266.msg632012#new

Sleeping

People will be arriving in the days before the 10th, whenever they want. I can house 5-7 people. Those who book the flight first, will be housed first. If more are attending, I will look into hostels (25-35E/night), couchsurfing (free) or hotels. However, as people with maybe status tend to not show up, i doubt we will have a lack of space.

Flights

Try to fly to Eindhoven instead of Amsterdam, it is usually cheaper. Train/bus ticket from there to Utrecht (my city) is 15 euro. and to amsterdam 20 euro (minus 40% discount if traveling with me) train from Utrecht to Amsterdam is 5 euro

You can look for some flights earlier and leaving later. it might be cheaper and there will be plenty to do anyway.

The plan

We will be very flexible, party because we dont know who is arriving when. The general idea for saturday is to do a tour trough the city during the day, where i will show you the red light district and we can visit museums if people want. After this, we will eat some dutch food. We will find something while walking. For those interested, we can visit coffeeshops. We then make our way to Lime Bar. Ive never been there before, but good reviews. We will hold the wurm meeting and we all get a chance to talk to Rolf. He might even buy the first round of drinks. Around midnight, some people will probably leave to their homes or hostels. but those remaining will go into the city, where we search for some places we can experience the nightlife of amsterdam. There is a train going to my city every hour of the night, so sleeping is covered for those who need it.

The days around march 10 will be roughly the same. Just online friends having a good offline time.

Attending

Rolf

Emil (staff)

Alexander (staff)

Friend (pto)

Kaih

whykillme

BrQQQ

Thandruil

Iaqb

Milp

Xallo

Alyeska

Saroman

Yupps

Wollschaf

Woodywurm

Spage

Lisjoan

Coolecola

Contact information

Will PM phone Nr. to people attending.

(For internationals, it is cheaper to text me than to phone me, so i prefer that)

Hey yeah me, Emil and Alexander is coming. We've booked flights and hotel. Looking forward to seeing you on the 10th!

Hey yeah me, Emil and Alexander is coming. We've booked flights and hotel. Looking forward to seeing you on the 10th!

131440074700.png

Awesome!

Any confirmation that you (Rolf) will allow a picture with Shalbriri while wearing clown wigs?

WKM: is that meant to be a pegasus??

Original topic updated with all the information.

Book your flights fast, let me know if you need any more information.

And let your friends know. It would be good to see some old wurmians.

Hmm, I'm 17 and not sure if this cafes is 18+ or not. Would hate to go there and not get let in :P

Hmm, I'm 17 and not sure if this cafes is 18+ or not. Would hate to go there and not get let in :P

yea that's a bit tricky :(

Will pm you with a final confirmitation closer to the date PTO, not sure if i got to work or not at that date, but nonetheless, ill let you know before hand ;)

I'll try to scrounge up some moneys, if i manage to i may attend  :)

this is unfortunately. an annoying age in the big citys where most places are 18+ However this place is also used by people to have a coffee during the day while shopping. so i think it is alright. since we are meeting at 20:00 there, it will also not be very busy. You can atleast join the tour in the city before that. 

It's only 600km for me, i might come in my minicamper. I'm only afraid they could be taking it apart to search it at the border. Yeah if i'm not completely out of  money by that time i think i'll make it. Add me to the list.

Count me in 90%, all depends on the clown wigs (and final work details, money isn't an issue).  And feel free to use my real name in the list:  Duce. 

I'll be the large man with the tattoos.  It's been nearly 20 years since I've been over there.

this is unfortunately. an annoying age in the big citys where most places are 18+ However this place is also used by people to have a coffee during the day while shopping. so i think it is alright. since we are meeting at 20:00 there, it will also not be very busy. You can atleast join the tour in the city before that.

Good enough, I'll be there then :D

what, europe has no border controls

I think there are border controls when you go from The Netherlands to Germany, it's not like customs but just random police cars stopping people, checking for people bringing illegal stuff over

what, europe has no border controls

Hm i heard different stories because of legal weed in netherlands :/

There are otherways to get pass the border  controls, try to sneak in  kerkrade through aachen in germany, easier, and no controls ;)

Wurm Meeting in Holland? Count me in! Only a 1:30 hour train travel for me. :)

Same problem for me though. :-\

Wurm Meeting in Holland? Count me in! Only a 1:30 hour train travel for me. :)

make that close to 4 hrs for me if i can make it ;)

3,5 hrs to get to utrecht alone for me