Sign in to follow this  
Nitara

My second biggest wish ever: mead. and bees. Fancy Hats.

I think my first involved rum, and boats.  But this would be about as awesome to have!  I don't think I thought of all of it, someone else mentioned the bees... but what I'm sayin' is,

MEAD!

From cooking honey (with fruits for flavor mebbe?).  Which comes from honey, which is harvested from beehives, built from animal fat and wood scrap or dirt, maybe add a table to complete... ql of the hive could determine how quickly it accrues bees and/or how quickly they produce honey (more bees = more honey each wweek/day/whatever, maybe random ql honey capped and stabilized by beekeeping skill or tool ql?)... maintain them like farms in the same fashion (tend more = more honeyz/bees)... perhaps would require at least one (or two-three) fruit tree or flowering shrub within maybe 5 tiles?, and die off completely during winter seasons if that should enter the game. 

Also, one must wear a Beekeeper's Fancy Hat or be stung repeatedly about the face by Angry Wurmian Bees while tending and harvesting.

but a fancy beekeeping hat?

I'm not fancy. give me a drake hide plain beekeepers hat.

otherwise +2

Um. -1. What's the point? I'd much rather half Rolf and the team doing something useful, say, two story buildings and custom player models.