Sign in to follow this  
RedrumJackle

Peeps of Goblin Peninsula

Post here if you live there :D

Also, maybe some intro and what your plans are with your area. Maybe a location.

I've noticed heavy spammage of buildings, and people moving in leaving projects unfinished. Severe rotting everywhere, and no one around. o.o;

Several small settlements, and large terraformed areas.

Let me know :D

I am the owner of Eager Souls a deed thats 122x82 total, thats 61x41 by the game mechanics.

Located at x13 y45. I shall claim the bay area soon, with further expansion and intend to own a heavy chunk of the peninsula. However I'm looking for people to also recruit and bring into my deed.

One thing that I ask, is if you do plan to stay. Build a guard tower rather than keeping a spirit templar, as I rather enjoy walking out and killing everything that just immediately aggros to me. ^_^

The wild life should be maintained just senselessly slaughtered by a spirit templar, wheres the fight skill gain in that? =P

In the goblin peninsula life is harsh, so either be prepared, join, or don't give up half way through. Seriously. Oh and I'm shocked by a massive mountain that's been terraformed into existance rather than rolling plains theres this massive rock cliff thats been dug up. *shakes fist at* shame on you. =P

Well hopefully I'll hear from people as I know this may grab more attention then just the goblin peninsula :D

Heyhey!

Elwood, a couple friends and I just settled here. Placed a deed and are about to expand to 40x40 or 60x60. Our deed is located in central north-east of the peninsula, so I don't think that will interfere will it?

Your best regards,

Thandruil

With your given location in mind, its the heart of most of the bear, goblin, and troll spawns. Maybe even spiders, not sure.

But if you would, It would be greatly appreciated if you perhaps built a guard tower rather than using a templar. :D be cheaper deed rent too on your part.

Welcome to the peninsula, I'll drop by out there sometime when I'm not working crazy hours again. xD

Hey Red~

You know Turani and all it's blah blah.

Several deeds have disbanded around Turani; Haven, Smithy's landing, Miami beach, were slowly cleaning them up, tho it's hard work being one of the only seriously active players in our village.

At the moment were focusing on regenerating the forests (having planted large amounts of cedar/birch and helping spread a few oaks behind our deed, willows on the shoreline) and stopping the spread of olive trees that are rapidly encroaching on everything. Lack of goblins and trolls where we are, in-fact we haven't had any trolls or goblins, lava spiders, fiends scorps trampled down by our spirit guard only bears/wolves/cats/lions/spiders/rats, we've been here for 2~3 months? The trolls and goblins seem to be spawning more around Jordheim.

We run a graveyard (where low ql meats and corpses are left to rot) on the marsh next to Turani which attracts a lot of monsters, feel free to go nuts there, the other day we had over 15 mobs piled into the marsh. Swiftly nuked down by a passer-by.

lol Mishia.

I remember your graveyard, I haven't been by in awhile though because of work IRL.

As for the trolls, they are in the north but we did have one a couple weeks ago wander down here. Now all I see are spiders and bears every so often. Mainly spiders though. Occasionally a wolf, or rat.

Btw, I would get deeding your "Claimed Land" pretty soon or i am gonna put "claimed Land" huts next to yours so you cant deed it.

Btw, I would get deeding your "Claimed Land" pretty soon or i am gonna put "claimed Land" huts next to yours so you cant deed it.

Lol wow.

counter griefed by making a massive perimeter