Sign in to follow this  
Leslie

The New New Map For Exodus!

Could you change a name plz:: x29 y14: Clown High has fallen some time ago, in its place (same spot) is Terra Pacata. Thank you.

Edited by Kianga

Yes there is reason, have you seen the size of the actual deed itself? It takes up the whole cord

If that's the criteria, I'd like something obnoxious on the map for my place, thanks :)

In the past, Lobber had a border around me. Though my deed has grown since then.
/>http://i.imgur.com/lM3u9.jpg

Yes there is reason, have you seen the size of the actual deed itself? It takes up the whole cord

hehe same for pearls then.... anyway new deed Silver Pearl at x14 y41 mark it with mailbox too :D and mark highway like is here 2gsemix.jpg

:P and exstand highway from solace to applewood grove x28 y43, tnx :D

Edited by RockyBalboa

Update pls

Goblin City

with personal Merchant

/>http://imgur.com/v0iMz

Jordheim hase disbanded

u can add pinky pearl on that island near pink pearl :D And mark it like something bad happend there :D

Cedar Point

X: 32

Y: 43

New settlement just placed so nothing of interest yet, but I'm sure it'll grow quickly!

OBJECTION (even before it's requested to be added to map)

I DO NOT want a highway added to map for the intended highway tiles Y44:X27 and Y44:X28 east of Solace.

The proposed highway has been planned around the edges of my undeed place 'Rainbow Cottage' and is blocking expansion.

The proposed highway has been planned around the edges of my undeed place 'Rainbow Cottage' and is blocking expansion.

I speak about that already with u and we found way to fix that already. So no worrys :D

Objection still stands for addition to map of highway on tiles Y44:X27 and Y44:X28

Edited by Hoppper

It's an undeed area, he can place the road where he wants, and it isn't up to you to say if someone else wants to have something they built put on the map

It's an undeed area, he can place the road where he wants, and it isn't up to you to say if someone else wants to have something they built put on the map

sign !!!

everytime the same ###### talk from i will have some place and do not a deed!

if you will have some place, then deed this and go with the gamemechanik and do it like all other players do this!!!

we have enough small dixi-houses on so many nice or many ###### places or something other stuff who block peoples who will made deed´s. the last few weeks i walk around the server and see so many stupid things only for block deed´s.

i will not piss you on, but if you will do something expand, then please make a deed.

thanks

Edited by avilio

People usually place a deed and then build on it, I never see signs placed before hand, and if an agreement was already made between Rocky and Hoppper then stop complaining about it. I also re-state what I said; it isn't up to someone else to say not to add something if the other person has built something and wants it on the map.

A few updates.

Newmarket is a new deed that is on the site of the old Exo-Mart east of Esert (x22y26). A simple name replace there. As the name suggests, it's a market deed.

New Pineview Waterfront isn't currently hosting any merchants, so you can remove the market icon from it (x25y31).

Whiterun (x25y34) no longer exists.

Thank you.

Added borders to Makar and the Pineview area. Lemme know if they need tweaking.

Will add more if they're a large deed or a close collection of smaller deeds. Just post a small map of the outline.

Bad Company now has a mailbox and will soon get a trader

Update

Has trader, 2 Guard Towers, and a fountain.

Edited by wantsome

Rome, Wolf's Ridge and Wolf Heaven are all gone and have been for a long a time. Around 38y 4x

Hey leslie... can u update map with new highway... if there is way u can mark it a bit difrent... is 2 tiles wide pawed road with trees nearby...

315hmwy.jpg

/>http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/69133-new-highways-from-south-pearls/