Sign in to follow this  
Quarry

Griefers

Watch out for lordjopi, Thandruil, wutersparre, and downiebrownie. They are thieves and griefers. No respect for their neighbors. I,m not gonna get into details of what they have done. Just giving a fair warning to all.

I'm gonna give you a warning back. Posting names and making accusations like that will get you in trouble, so i would advise you to remove them before a moderator get to you. Use the /dev command ingame if they are breaking the rules.

they admitted to it. the only reason they got away with what they did is because i had them as friends and i thought i could trust them. so a dev wouldnt have done anything. cause it wasnt exactly breaking their rules

Just lock this already to prevent further flamewaring occuring, not saying your wrong or anything im seeying this from a neutral stand point, im not taking sides here.

If not allowed to post names on a forum, maybe the possibility to broadcast an ingame flag. "global criminal" status :P

or allow capture/branding of theives :D

(i like that!)

I see no problem in naming and shaming players who are less that reputable, even if what they have done isn't strictly against the rules. Theft from someone who you trusted is still theft and giving others a fair warning also isn't against the rules (as long as abuse isn't included)

I agree, if telling your neighbors so and so was on my friends list then stole from me in the game is allowed then posting it here should be as well. Locking the thread on the other hand limits the accused of voicing their side, whether it be garbage or not; as long at it hasn't become some flame war.

If you accuse people of doing bad things, you might want to include what they did. Just saying " xxx is a thief and griefer"  really doesn't get the point across well, imo.

mined the floor of my mine after i wouldnt give them some of my freshly planted trees. Stealing of dirt off of my perimeter.

They can't mine or dig on your deed. Perimeter is free game.

Still not a smart move.

My deed is on the south side of death valley they are all from the dune deed on east side of the desert.

Thats rather unfortunate Quarry, I was in your area just a few days ago venturing around.

You paid a lot of silver for the dirt to do landscaping with. How much do you think they took?

By the way if you need trees, psh... contact me and I could easily point you in the right direction for repopulation. :D

As for the mine being dug way down, you may have lock it up and just let it cave in to reset the tile. Otherwise it wont reset if you keep going in. It'll take quite a while to do. But if you wish to restore the cave as it was, that would be your only way.

Another thing would perhaps be to invest in expansion on your deed, or getting another deed to borderline your first.

Hmmm... Now reading this after someone gave me the link in the kchat.

I don't really know what you're trying to say? We have never been in any mine of yours, as we have our own mine here. And to immediately call us "griefer" is really a shame. I had my deed here way before you even moved here. Tried to settle here and now calling ME a griefer ASSWELL. Might first do some investigation and talk to them or me before accusing someone.

That's the problem with namecalling: There's always two sides to the coin and without hard proof, it's not more than an accusation.

Wait, what did he do? You can't dig/mine on deed, so either expand over the mine, lock it, or it's public use.

i've been playing wurm for 2 years now. registered with the forum for just over 1 year now. i know the rules and i know devs cant do anything about this. Now i will say that me and thandruil were doing just fine until his 3 lackeys showed up and started pulling all this.....

All i wanted to say was watch out for them thats it end of discussion but everyone has to put their 2 cents in and turn this into a flame war. I showed the proof now its done.

Just lock this already to prevent further flamewaring occuring, not saying your wrong or anything im seeying this from a neutral stand point, im not taking sides here.

All i wanted to say was watch out for them thats it end of discussion but everyone has to put their 2 cents in and turn this into a flame war. I showed the proof now its done.

You post in a public forum, you know that'll happen if you've been around for that long...

here is their confession after i removed them from my friends list.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/3249/wurm201201121723.jpg

Yes, that is pretty decent proof that Thandruil lied on this forum. AFAIK, Quarry can link to something and it will not be locked. I do not think this should be locked as the community should know about these people so they can learn to avoid these problems in the future. The burden lies on Quarry to prove what he said and so he did.