Sign in to follow this  
KaiH

Fo sermons on NW Deliverance -paused until season 3-

[21:31:25] Faith increased by 0.0219 to 100.000

I allso want to thank everyone for helping me get up to this!all the people who can run their computer all day and night realy helped, its too bad i couldent do that for them.Thanks for hosting Kaih!

I would like to come this weekend if you all are still going strong.

Character Name = Radagast

Time zone = Eastern North American Time.

I am currently a 30/30/100 Follower (but hit 21 BC this last weekend so I am ready to become a Priest, I maybe converted before I get down, I may have one of you convert me :) )

Ill be coming down for the weekend, unfortunately I can't log into Wurm 24x7 during the workweek, but can stay on 24 x 7 during the weekends.

The Fo sermon group was a massive success!

5 characters hit the 100.00 faith mark since it started a month ago!

But now it will take a break for a bit.

I plan to still hosts sermons on a bi-monthly basis, most likely a 'from weekend to weekend' setup.

This would mean the interested players (their Fo priests) gather on a friday to stay for a week and leave on the next sunday.

This will start when enough players want to go for it as it doesn't make sense to host a sermon group for less than 6 players.

Feel free to add your suggestions!

Sounds good to me and a big gratz to the 100s.  :)

Thanks for hosting Kaih and looking forward to the next session.

I am interested in doing weekends Late Friday/Early Saturday thru sometime monday mid day. I know I can be at the screen reliably during those times.

Depending upon the numbers, I could also bring a follower along if we need an extra.

Just let me know when the next seesion is.

well ty for the Fo fun. got to 67.85 faith  should b able to hit 70 on own by end of weekend i think

will most likly come by whenset up again

C U guys later

mag and vyn groups still going too.

Any news on this getting fired up again?

I think of the last march week if enough interest is there.

Season 2 will take place from 24th to 31st of March - Apply now!

My brother Radagast can be there for the two weekends.

Fo Priest

40 Faith

20 prayer

16 Channeling

Ill probably be looking to link to grind channeling.

I can be there Saturday the 24th, 25th, 26th (then I go to work), then again on Saturday the 31st. I could pop in nightly for a few hours if you think that would be beneficial, thats up to the group.

Any reason in particular why this is ending on a Saturday instead of Sunday?

Yes, to give players coming from further away the chance of travelling home with enough time.

I can't nor want to tie anyone to the altars, and it is up to each attendee to stay online as long as they can - but it benefits the whole group when more stay online.

Yes, to give players coming from further away the chance of travelling home with enough time.

I can't nor want to tie anyone to the altars, and it is up to each attendee to stay online as long as they can - but it benefits the whole group when more stay online.

fair enough, Ill try and bring a follower for the weekend, depends upon how my Mag group is going by then

Are we still doing this on Saturday?

Is there a particular time that we are going to kick it off? Give us all a goal to get there by "X" time if possible??

I'll bring Arysh: Priest as well as Stargrace: Follower, and can leave them both on for the duration (both prem) as long as this is still happening. :)

That is great, Stargrace!

With my 2 priests and one follower we already have faith gain on sermons and allmost a prayer reset.

And yes, this is still going to happen!

I don't mind if someone wants to come before the 24th to be set up (GMT+1 here).

I'm interested. I have a Fo priest with 70 faith and 40 channeling.

Edit: My priest and main are at Tristan now.

I am moving Arysh and Stargrace over now, I'm just down the west coast so it shouldn't be too long.

** edit ** both are at Tristan now, I'll leave them online, shouldn't be an issue.

Currently 10 Fo present, still waiting for some ;D

First of all thanks for the great weekend.

You have a great prayer area set up at Tristan (I just LOVE the four altars at the corners of a 3x3, so many groups drop down an altar in a confined area which leads to crowding and disease.)

Great hosts who we very helpfull and supportive.

Great group everyone was very pleasent and easy to work with.

Second of all just a reminder, that I work 4 hours away from home during the week. I live like a pauper where I work because I have two kids in college and a third almost there :) So no reliable internet during the week. I may pop on Radagast in the evenings USA time to say hello from Starbucks but that is about it. I have this Friday off so you will see Radagast and Alatar again 24x7 for Friday and Saturday of this event :)

Thanks again everyone, and especially for the links over the weekend. My channeling went from 20.something to 26.5. And everyone in the prayer group was well protected from thorns over the weekend :)

It was such a great time, I am not going to want to leave this weekend :)