Sign in to follow this  
RomaN

* MILITIA DISBANDED * -- Thank you to all who signed up

My name is Roman [Dragonslayer, Giantslayer, Fearless], landlord of The Roman Estate in North East Exodus.

I am an experienced slayer of uniques and have been actively involved in the successful slaying of many unique creatures/monsters ranging from the Avatar of Libila, Forest Giants and Goblin Leaders all the way to the Red Dragon of Exodus. I have also fought unsuccessfully against the troll kings from all three freedom islands though I vow to one day successfully slay one and keep their club as a trophy. I am also the slayer of the goblin leader of Deliverance and am the bearer of its shortsword which I keep as a trophy.

Recently, a friend of mine living in Deliverance contacted me and requested my assistance in slaying a creature known as Nogump, a two-headed monstrosity of tremendous power to which I have never seen before.

In my experiences from fighting this monster, it appears to have similar melee damage output and combat rating as a troll (I am able to easily target its head) but it is capable of resisting enormous amounts of damage, it has special abilities which damage and stun for long durations, it can throw its opponents away, and it has area of effect abilities which harm everyone nearby though its healing/regeneration rate is nothing special.

I have heard the rumours that more of these creatures and many others from the epic world are appearing, wreaking havoc across the freedom isles and terrorizing all civilians, villages and major settlements indiscriminately.

I am calling upon all citizens of the Freedom Isles to put aside all differences with one another and unite as one fighting force determined to drive these monsters from epic out of the freedom isles as quickly as they appeared.

The sole purpose for the formation of this militia is to rid the freedom isles of the monsters from the epic world. We do not discriminate against one another and everyone will be revered as an equal brother or sister in arms.

I will compile a list of all registered members and when I am convinced that we have sufficient numbers, strength and resources, we will congregate and devise an action plan to rid the freedom isles of every single creature who passes through the epic world into the freedom isles.

If you are interested in joining this cause and fighting for a safer and peaceful freedom isles, please do not hesitate to drop your name, where you are located and any other support you can provide whether it be accommodation, healing or priests, etc.

The Local Militia of the Freedom Isles

Captain of the Militia

Roman

Reported sightings (GMT+10)

• [Exodus - January 8th] Young Son of Nogump spotted near Sigil (x4 y19)
  • [Exodus - January 8th] Young Son of Nogump rampaging inside the settlement of Sheriff
  • [Deliverance - January 9th] Young Son of Nogump spotted north of Greendog near a deed called Solid Oaks
  • [independence - January 12th] Young Drakespirit spotted north of Freebears
  • [Exodus - January 12th] Young Son of Nogump spotted near Crowbarland & Esert

[table]

[tr]

[td]Militiamen of Independence[/td][td]Engagements[/td][td]Comments[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]_________________________[/td][td]_______________[/td][td]_________________________[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Darkren[/td][td][/td][td]Magranon Priest (82 Faith)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Zadar[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Pingong[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Benclawedodamme[/td][td][/td][td]Bachus's Fo Priest (67 Faith)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Sklo[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]tmcxba[/td][td][/td][td]Fo Priest (78 Faith)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Darthryan[/td][td][/td][td]Magranon Priest (71 Faith)[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table]

[tr]

[td]Militiamen of Deliverance[/td][td]Engagements[/td][td]Comments[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]_________________________[/td][td]_______________[/td][td]_________________________[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Nikkunikku[/td][td]I[/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Lizabeth[/td][td]I[/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table]

[tr]

[td]Militiamen of Exodus[/td][td]Engagements[/td][td]Comments[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Lochivan[/td][td]I[/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]DaimeX[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Frostbite[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Colus[/td][td]I[/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Armadavipa[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]FireRiders[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Elwood[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Doctorchese[/td][td][/td][td]Spotter/Healer only[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Capdevile[/td][td][/td][td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Reporting for duty. 50 FS, 82 Magranon faith. I live on Independence, along the northern coast. I don't forsee myself finding the time for traveling to other islands, but I offer to lend sword and spell to the protection of Independence.

Sign me up in the militia, as long as Metal Militia is our theme song ill gladly slay 8) anything of get slayed ;) by it.

DaimeX 60FS Exodus

[01:28:40] <Daimex> We should get a Militia title xD

I lend my overpowered swords to the cause!

Inde server

Until Rolf gets this right.. sign me up. Pingpong 68FS. Indi. Currently Northish ~samling. Will be traveling to Exo soon to get some hunting in.

nevermind lured to landing and killed by pedro and crew

My main does not yet have the FS to do much to them.  ???

But I think my Fo priest Benclawedodamme 67 faith, 26 channeleing, and 28 first aid can help keep you alive or get you back into the battle quicker. 8)

Another sighting for you - Young son of nogump, at 21:30 GMT it was camping in the middle of the Sheriff deed. Spirit templars don't stand a chance... and it's killed me 2 times now, lol. With any luck, it'll . Also, the sigil one is dead now.

I would like to join... I have 9FS. But if you want someone to scout, that'll be me. If you want someone to bring along healing stuff a plenty, then I'm up for it. I build ships, I don't fight much, but what the Hell Rolf is playing at I don't know... happy to help in any way possible. I don't have to worry about losing 0.25 in a skill at this stage lol.

We are trying to organise killing the nogump that's currently on our deed, Xallo might be coming along amongst others. I'll keep you posted.

I live in Exodus... I did have about 10 first aid but now it's 9.5, the nogump has lowered it for me lol.

Thank you for signups

Please keep us informed of any attempts to take down any nogumps or other epic creatures as we can add to the numbers of fighters/healers.

The nogump is still in Sheriff, ad when I say IN I mean IN lol. We built a large wall to keep out most nasties, bu unfortunately there are 1 or two gaps in the wall that the nogump got in through but doesn't want to get out through on his own, lol. And our spirit temp is just permadying.  :o

EDIT: I've just been beaten up by it again. I got away because it can't swim! :D

These are dangerous times that we live in.

Still looking for some volunteers from deliverance

[Deliverance - January 7th] Young Son of Nogump spotted near CMC Stables (39x 31y)

I have received notification that this nogump has been slain by Jollibee and friends.

Congratulations to them.

As always, please keep us notified of any more epic mobs.

Independence

[Mercenary]

@Akhenaten/Kinossbay after pm in forum available within 20 minutes!

Just a copy from "New Arrivals" board, but may still helpfull:

For drakespirits, the easiest technique seems to be get them fighting deed and tower guards so yo don't have to tank, and wield 2 handed weapons and stand at the limit of you attack range. This keeps you out of their AOE damage range.

For No-gumps, the only easy method seems to be poisoning them with a weapon enchanted with Venom (high level Fo spell). Those things are just nasty...

Guess we should try to cast some while we have the Fo sermon group running anyway at Tristan.

Bring weapons and Venom casts on them will be prioritised.

As Kaih said, venom is the easiest approach to dealing with gumps atm.  Even a few .30 ish dmg venom wounds stacked on one, it will drop next healing tick.  Unfortunately, Venom weps aren't within the reach of every player so some solution will have to be brought forth with these things.

Killing them without guards is a nightmare, so using guards as pawns is recommended.  We had 5-6 excellent fighters on one at landing last night, and it chewed thru 13 templars in the time we took to drop it via poison.  Guards don't even touch gumps, but guards are good for keeping the mean buggers from seeing you as the tank/whipping boy.

Killed 2 at Landing yesterday and getting tired of seeing them, tbh.  They need to be non aggro by default on freedom cluster.

When is the Fo sermon going to be held?

We also need volunteers on Deliverance.

Can suppliers sign up to help out with materials Roman  ;)

Yes, all help is welcome.

What are you offering to help us with?