Sign in to follow this  
zadar

Oh no. Some Sons of Nogump have arrived on inde.

I have a fell questions which no one answered, if possible can someone answear then?. If possible dont bash me by my "engrish" I still not so good whit it and do some weird mistakes.

@switch on topic mode

Actualy they are kinda fun to play whit, I penned one in a maze stile woden fence and he killed me ,the time that i had to go back and see if he break out of it, I was seeing the "Son of Nogump" walking around the maze , that was bit of a "loop hole" and he was runing really fast until he noticed that was penned and bashed down a line straight to freedom, and me on a top of a mountain  :( but i learned that is possible to land whit no damage  8). Now i will get to hunt him on Exodus and try to play a lot of "catch and trow" whit him and see how far he can send wath he catch ;D.

PS: Spirit templar do no damage to then, dont fight inside deeds, dont fight near area of god/goddes influence, If no one had killed certain things we will dont have the spirit dragons send by, i think was magranon, but i am prety sure was Libila  8), that send the spirit dragons to punishe the death of the avatar of Libila, and have called Nogump "the giant whose his dumbnes is great as his body" to help her, assiting on the revenge  against the people that dont even respect their own goddes avatar, and then libila tamed nogump  >:(. Basicaly we are paying by our sins against Vynora, not by her hands but by her best friend who think we are making she a fool. So stop complainig about the spawns because it started whit the assasination of one of the avatars  ;D. if it was a bug it will have vanished in 7 days or rolf removed it, but i believe not, he is just bringing some neath porweful rewards from epic to Freedom isles. Thats my point of view bash me about my point of view how much you desire  :P. Maybe i take part of your point of view and add to myne if you dont care and convince me that its better or mine need a correction  :D.

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the entire thread.

This is a freedom discussion thread so all the same kingdom no Libilia here, or opposing kingdoms.

Yes dragons were and are tough but they do not spawn in your house.  ;P

The items other than to sacrifice for favor are useless on freedom.

Most of your questions can be answered by reading the entire thread.

This is a freedom discussion thread so all the same kingdom no Libilia here, or opposing kingdoms.

Yes dragons were and are tough but they do not spawn in your house.  ;P

The items other than to sacrifice for favor are useless on freedom.

can you tell me how much Vynora's area of influence have around your house ?

This is more than just vynora, magranon and fo mission completion spawned these

used guards as tank and then casted rotting gut every 2 min :P

you stole that from me:p

This is more than just vynora, magranon and fo mission completion spawned these

The only one that has this answear is the DEV team.

but if it is to your answear, a yes, it has not to do whit the missions, then its a bug to the DEV team resolve, but why the GMs keep teling "sorry we have our hands tied", and keep saying afther saying to us have some fun and play whit him ??

but if to your answear , a no, it has something whit the missions, the DEV team is just right now recycling what they make on epic and bringing to freedom, or why Wild become Chaos and still pvp server?

One question i answear is. Why they are spawning on Freedom isles clusters since Rolf said they will be seprated from Epic cluster?

the answear is: Have you ever played a Role Play game ??? i mean these on cardboad on a table whit lots of friends and play your role on the hirstory?? well fron now on i will be playing like in one of those and stop exposing the plans of the DEV team.

As Rolf said i will do :P i will enjoy my merry christmas present.